Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Shishkahuben posted:

Let's go, Peggy!

YOU'RE A LOSER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I didn't ever really get into YTP. But I do enjoy the loops of Hank just telling everyone "no" in the truck.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

namlosh posted:

Leelu Sallad multi-pass

Ssap-itlum Dallas Uleel

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I didn't ever really get into YTP. But I do enjoy the loops of Hank just telling everyone "no" in the truck.

I was more into the related abridged stuff. Like "screw the rules I've got money" and "muffin button!"

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Peggy Hill is down to her last paencil.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Peggy Hill is down to her last paencil.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
It's a beautiful day.
Yay.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That's a distant second tier delivery to when hank is looking for john and nancy yells "JAWN REDCAWRN!'

john jedjorn

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I completely missed this genre of YTP, can someone post one of the better ones for me to see

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
No because most of them have been removed. You missed out mr lobe

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Yeah it's one of those things where *spazzes out frantically and glitchily* you just had to be there

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

I completely missed this genre of YTP, can someone post one of the better ones for me to see

This is the definitive version of the boggle episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-KK3TMeOk

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I just noticed the line that the elks are having a boggle tournament to raise money so their treasurer can post bail. That feels about right

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mr. Lobe posted:

DurhamrockerZ posted some of his work on dailymotion, so it can be seen there as well
https://www.dailymotion.com/Durhamrocker

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Isn't this exactly the sort of ethereal high culture art that should be uploaded to archive.org?

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Doctor Syrup posted:

This is the definitive version of the boggle episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-KK3TMeOk

Should be in the Library of Congress

Edit:

I replaced my waAaAaAaAtch baAaAattery, ate a cinnabuUuUn and bought a p-trAaAAp

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J4lgi2tfTU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This has my favorite YTP joke where "That's Amore" gets changed to "That's Aless"

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/bisqueboi/status/1769366176994570408?s=46&t=uiUehxbkNdNcN0PmfZ4Vaw

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Fight the occupation!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

its the single funniest still from the show i think

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Milo and POTUS posted:

its the single funniest still from the show i think

I wonder if that cell has ever gone up for sale

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

6 AM, and already the boy ain't right

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Listening to a podcast about Escape From Party Island: did we ever get an answer about why that episode was off Netflix for years and years??

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

My guess is probably the music. Rob Zombie and The Offspring are both in it, and if no one wanted to pay to edit it out then it'd be cheaper to just not have the episode.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Everybody stay calm, we have just experienced severe tire damage

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
I can show you how to make a bomb of a roll of toilet paper and a stick of dynamite.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

Punkinhead posted:

My guess is probably the music. Rob Zombie and The Offspring are both in it, and if no one wanted to pay to edit it out then it'd be cheaper to just not have the episode.
The answer to "why is episode X" not on streaming?" is almost always this.

Except when it's "it contains depictions of Mohammed and the company just doesn't want to deal with it."

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Same

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
They really toned back Baron Harkkonen in the sequel.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Pneub posted:

They really toned back Baron Harkkonen in the sequel.

Mah lawd, the spice must flow.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
He married Miz Liz?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I sell stillsuits and stillsuit accessories.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

stealie72 posted:

The answer to "why is episode X" not on streaming?" is almost always this.

Except when it's "it contains depictions of Mohammed and the company just doesn't want to deal with it."

The answer is also “contains blackface” an astonishing amount of times. Not in this case of course

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I sell stillsuits and stillsuit accessories.

Even if Duke Leto dyed his hair and Im not sayin he did, it was so he didn't show weakness in front of the Fremen.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's kinda wild how well that fits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nasty Old Randy
Sep 5, 2017

Im Nasty
Rewatched the episode where Peggy gentrifies Enrique's neighborhood and It made me realize how much I want an episode where peggy tries to become a landlord and immediately becomes a slumlord.