Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Peggy is great at being Peggy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Peggy is the most vulnerable person on the show. Way past Bill. She just doesn't cry and cross dress.

edit: also she is super dense so she misses a lot of stuff

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
she's just so loving dumb and :smug: and oh jesus i hate her so much

i think im melting down guys. gonna go watch that episode where her parachute doesn't open and try to calm down

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

maybe i just hate her stupid church lady glasses

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Peggys terrible spanish is great

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

A misanthrope posted:

she's just so loving dumb and :smug: and oh jesus i hate her so much

i think im melting down guys. gonna go watch that episode where her parachute doesn't open and try to calm down

The day after Thanksgiving is, in my opinion, the biggest shopping day of the year.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The White Dragon posted:

which ep is this so i can watch it

(again)

(i dont know the titles, i just like this show)

Goodbye Normal Jeans

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Liking Peggy is the shibboleth to find true KOTH fans

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Junk posted:

The day after Thanksgiving is, in my opinion, the biggest shopping day of the year.

*a misanthrope explodes into flames

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

*a misanthrope explodes into flames

HOO yeah!!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Junk posted:

lol

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Peggy is all part of the rich tapestry

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Liking Peggy is the shibboleth to find true KOTH fans

so you are telling me not only are there people who don't hate her, but there are sick weirdos out there who actually like her? if that's what it takes to be a true koth fan then count me out

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

so you are telling me not only are there people who don't hate her, but there are sick weirdos out there who actually like her? if that's what it takes to be a true koth fan then count me out

Star Wars is such a good movie, one of my favorites... except for that Darth Vader character, that guy's just a mean jerk

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

No, no listen. I said you'd lose UP TO 30 pounds........UP TO

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Junk posted:

Star Wars is such a good movie, one of my favorites... except for that Darth Vader character, that guy's just a mean jerk

oh no you don't. that's not even close to the same thing. vader doesn't have giant feet and a hook nose and act like the loopy middle-aged woman at your office who you absolutely can't stand but she corners you every day to talk about the most retarded bullshit

now if you're comparing how annoying she is to how annoying vader is in the prequels, then yeah you are maybe on to something

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Without Peggy? No Bobby.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
I think there was some kind of hurricane hitting Arlen or something. When Hank needs a fuel filter but the last ones at Mega Lo Mart come in packs of 12, so he takes one out and says "uh...one fuel filter please".
Cashier goes "I can't scan that".
Hank: "I don't need 12 I just need one"

Crowd behind him is getting antsy. "Hey this guy is buying up all the fuel filter! He's buying them by the dozen!" Lady goes "oh my god what's a fuel filter I need one!"

Hank gives up and goes "Fine gimme the 12 pack then".

Cashier: "I can't sell you an open package sir"

Hank: "I'm the one that opened it you just saw me"

Hank is all "gently caress it" and he takes a single one out of the package and hurls the rest into the crowd and runs.

The Archaic fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jan 28, 2017

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

oh no you don't. that's not even close to the same thing. vader doesn't have giant feet and a hook nose and act like the loopy middle-aged woman at your office who you absolutely can't stand but she corners you every day to talk about the most retarded bullshit

now if you're comparing how annoying she is to how annoying vader is in the prequels, then yeah you are maybe on to something

ok yfair enough, but peggy hill is supposed to be hopelessly insufferable and your repulsion just shows how good of a character she is

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
They should have drawn peggy's feet so they actually looked size 16. Seriously, She should look like a shaved sasquatch.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Junk posted:

ok yfair enough, but peggy hill is supposed to be hopelessly insufferable and your repulsion just shows how good of a character she is

Yeah, they nailed that pretty well. I legitimately have trouble watching episodes that center on her because she makes me cringe constantly.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I unironically love this song, there's just something about it that's so chill. And yeah the Mrs. Mangione joke was excellent

also gently caress yes another king of the hill thread, automatic 5

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
I like when they catch bobby smoking then everyone starts

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I love Peggy's misplaced self confidence. From her muy excellente Spanish to her FREE-TOH pie, she just goes all out all the time.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Nonviolent J posted:

I like when they catch bobby smoking then everyone starts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ8nN6hTnmM

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Peggy's full of big ideas. She's an independent thinker like Bobby.

Her efforts miss the mark a lot, but that's pretty loving common amongst people who try.

Hate Khan if you've gotta hate on someone FFS.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Your honor, I can tell you are a reasonable horse. I am very pregnant because of what happened with Lupe. She ate my bus accident and all I wanted was to make Lupe into a book. I have too many good anuses ahead of me to spend my life in a cigar factory.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Lesbian Bed Death posted:

Peggy's full of big ideas. She's an independent thinker like Bobby.

Her efforts miss the mark a lot, but that's pretty loving common amongst people who try.

Hate Khan if you've gotta hate on someone FFS.

Please try harder when you troll. Khan is way better than Peggy

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Troy Queef posted:

Your honor, I can tell you are a reasonable horse. I am very pregnant because of what happened with Lupe. She ate my bus accident and all I wanted was to make Lupe into a book. I have too many good anuses ahead of me to spend my life in a cigar factory.

Haha

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
The episode where cotton plans to spit on the emperor, but the YouTube edit where Japan is nuked just as the Hills are flying back to Texas

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Bobby messed with Luane's birth control pills, now they convince him he got her pregnant and they put on a fake wedding to teach him a lesson.

Kahn looks over the fence: "HEY MINH COME QUICK! BOBBY HILLBILLY MARRYING COUSIN! YOU OWE ME $5!"

loving kills me.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Troy Queef posted:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

My favourite was Butthead: "Heh... You're moved."

Lol

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
someone once described peggy as a living embodiment of the dunning-kruger effect and I think thats pretty accurate

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Nonviolent J posted:

Peggys terrible spanish is great

Escoocha may?

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

someone once described peggy as a living embodiment of the dunning-kruger effect and I think thats pretty accurate

I'll plead down my post to this.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

THATHERTON!!!!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

haljordan posted: