Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Few pages ago, talking about Daria and how the "airhead" girls weren't really funny after you grow up, well those airhead girls are now the Anti-vaxer autism moms.

Brittany Taylor, 42, real estate agent: "I voted Trump because he says what everyone is thinking."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hank, are you gay?

WHAT?! NO! I sell propane

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR6ORdrN6S4

This whole video is pure Gribble gold.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Look, you seem like a nice guy, so I'm telling you this for your own good: judging by the two times I've met you, your life has been a waste so far. Forget these chorus guys and find a nice girl, or at least something productive to do like a stamp collection. Your local postmaster can help you. Here's his number.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I'm terribly sorry. I've always been a creeper. Violetta says I creep like the kudzu vines that are slowly but surely strangling our Dixie.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Blue Raider posted:

Look, you seem like a nice guy, so I'm telling you this for your own good: judging by the two times I've met you, your life has been a waste so far. Forget these chorus guys and find a nice girl, or at least something productive to do like a stamp collection. Your local postmaster can help you. Here's his number.

:hank:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the best low key joke of koth is how, in 1999, hank used AAA the way we use google today

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
That's Peggy, pull yo leggy, THAT'S RIGHT I SERVED YOU CAKE!

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

Detective No. 27 posted:

What's brilliant is that if it weren't for people aging, King of the Hill could totally have been a live action show.

I think KOTH is almost unique in this aspect. Are there many other animated show that have absolutely no 'cartoonish' exaggerations of any kind?

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Zesty Mordant posted:

I think KOTH is almost unique in this aspect. Are there many other animated show that have absolutely no 'cartoonish' exaggerations of any kind?

I dunno, I feel like Bob's Burgers is kind of like this, it is made by Loren Bouchard and Home Movies was also believable.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

When hank tries to set the alarm for 7 but sets it to 7:01.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

Harveygod posted:

Don't link it or anything. :colbert:

I can't find it, please forgive me. I have a sneaking suspicion it's buried in some 20 minute long YTP collab

Also I didn't think this was possible but Netflix must've hit the kill switch while I was watching the show cause three years ago or w/e the episode I was in the middle of stopped midway and everything disappeared

Kitsunegari fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jan 29, 2017

JuiceOne
Sep 5, 2007

Bobby: We're going to see the training camp of the Dallas Cowboys. They used to be in Austin 'till, well, you know. But like my dad says, "Cowboys will be Cowboys."
Hank: I say that in private, Bobby.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Jo-hon Redcorn.

Pe-eggy Hill.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Jo-hon Redcorn.

Pe-eggy Hill.

Well well well...

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Khan is an anagram for Hank :stare:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

JuiceOne posted:

Bobby: We're going to see the training camp of the Dallas Cowboys. They used to be in Austin 'till, well, you know. But like my dad says, "Cowboys will be Cowboys."
Hank: I say that in private, Bobby.

It says sallaD syobwoC

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Blaise330 posted:

Khan is an anagram for Hank :stare:

holy gently caress

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Jo-hon Redcorn.

Pe-eggy Hill.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Bobby, you don't need a crystal ball to see Ward's future. He's going to live with his mother until she dies, and maybe for a few weeks after.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Life is just that much better whenever we got a pumpin King of the Hill thread

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Isaac posted:

Life is just that much better whenever we got a pumpin King of the Hill thread

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

OK! Time out, Sitting Jackass! Have you looked in the mirror lately? You are the got-dang whitest person I've ever seen.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goMdIJgEqi0

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

lol at the motorcycle guy

lol at dale chewing his hat refrain from being mean

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Bill!! Bill, you have to be the stupidest man on the planet to think this is a good idea! Have you seen what you're wearing?! That outfit makes you look like a sequined train wreck! Look at you!! You're part of a twelve-headed Jackass! This chorus is the feces that is produced when shame eats too much stupidity! You people make me envy the deaf and the blind!

work the balls Sally
Feb 20, 2006
Even as you read this, I'm masturbating to my own post.
Spahpeggy and meatballs.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I AM THE REAPER! THE COLLECTOR OF SOOOUUULLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlxCKyK0llU

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Hank: And this is how you can tell a steak is medium-rare.

Bobby: But what if someone wants their steak well-done?

Hank: We ask them politely but firmly to leave.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

True story: I was at Costco one day and all of a sudden, nature called. Yelled is more like it. So I high-tailed into the John and there's some sensitive guy changing his little boy's diaper on one of them baby ironin' boards, and don't you know, I slipped on pee-pee and broke two vertebrae which had to be fused together. I'm in constant pain, but by God I got me a $53,000 settlement.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

haljordan posted:

True story: I was at Costco one day and all of a sudden, nature called. Yelled is more like it. So I high-tailed into the John and there's some sensitive guy changing his little boy's diaper on one of them baby ironin' boards, and don't you know, I slipped on pee-pee and broke two vertebrae which had to be fused together. I'm in constant pain, but by God I got me a $53,000 settlement.

*opens door*

DAY BY DAAAAAAAY! DAY BY DAAAAAAAAA

*closes door*

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

It hit 120 multiple times last summer.

work the balls Sally
Feb 20, 2006
Even as you read this, I'm masturbating to my own post.
What the hell kind of country is this it I can only hate a man if he's white?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
hey, do your people even celebrate thanksgiving?

we did. once.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

NurhacisUrn posted:

I dunno, I feel like Bob's Burgers is kind of like this, it is made by Loren Bouchard and Home Movies was also believable.

Bobs Burgers and Koth took the Simpsons formula and turned it upside down. Rather than focusing on a bumbling idiot father figure the shows played the father as straight as possible and have every other character around them to be completely insane.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Hey Bobby, how ya like ya grandma's new tata's? Don't tell her, got 'em cheap... both lefties!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Sorry I'm late. I had to stop by the wax museum again and give the finger to FDR.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
"Cotton, the baby's crying!"

"That's good Didi! Looks like those maternity classes are starting to pay off!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

Bill!! Bill, you have to be the stupidest man on the planet to think this is a good idea! Have you seen what you're wearing?! That outfit makes you look like a sequined train wreck! Look at you!! You're part of a twelve-headed Jackass! This chorus is the feces that is produced when shame eats too much stupidity! You people make me envy the deaf and the blind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2lA673DqU

Sorry for the quality but by God this is my favorite Dale rant.