Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nasty Old Randy posted:

Rewatched the episode where Peggy gentrifies Enrique's neighborhood and It made me realize how much I want an episode where peggy tries to become a landlord and immediately becomes a slumlord.

Hank would be against it. Not because of rent seeking, but because the apartments should be in better shape and wants to do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Listening to a podcast about Escape From Party Island: did we ever get an answer about why that episode was off Netflix for years and years??

How's it going, Fellow Talking Simpsons (ok, TalKing of the Hill) fan?

The back half of season 3 is almost all bangers. Exceptions for "Hank's Cowboy Movie" and "Wings of the Dope."

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Nasty Old Randy posted:

Rewatched the episode where Peggy gentrifies Enrique's neighborhood and It made me realize how much I want an episode where peggy tries to become a landlord and immediately becomes a slumlord.

Is everyone a DJ?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

THEY PUT SAL-MON IN THE TACOS, HANK!

naem
May 29, 2011

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

peggy wishes she was velma

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Hank would be against it. Not because of rent seeking, but because the apartments should be in better shape and wants to do it

Peggy, that lead paint is definitely peeling and flaking. We have to quarantine this room and perform proper remediation. I'll go to the Meglomart and pickup the appropriate personal protective equipment. Boomhauer, you have a shopvac with a HEPA filter, right? We'll need that. Dale, you've got that lead tester you used on those uh, 'non-human biologics'. And Bill, well, you can hang up the warning sign.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/e3GNI7F.mp4

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

can't you see you're not making art better, you're just making cake worse?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Dang ol' Hank LOOOVES HOOKERS!

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Is everyone a DJ?

ugh sounds like Austin

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Is everyone a DJ?

They walk slow, because they have nowhere to be.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Ladybird as Scooby-Doo cracked me up a lot harder than it should have.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Swing? You get Daphne and I get Shaggy. Who's the clear winner there? Shaggy

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Now let's see who this really is... Thatherton!

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
The M.F. stands for

My friend

naem
May 29, 2011

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Weird how The Simpsons can do an episode where Homer gets raped by a panda and it's an all time low point, but KotH can do one where Hank gets raped by a dolphin and it's pretty good. Must come down to choice of animal.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I leapt into the gentle sea, to free the dolphin inside of me

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Moon Monster posted:

Weird how The Simpsons can do an episode where Homer gets raped by a panda and it's an all time low point, but KotH can do one where Hank gets raped by a dolphin and it's pretty good. Must come down to choice of animal.

Well on The Simpsons it was played for laughs and King of the Hill used it to talk about consent.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Milo and POTUS posted:

the dolphin inside of me

Bill?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

The Moon Monster posted:

Simpsons played it for comedy.

Although Hank throwing that guy in to get raped was really hosed up, and that seems to be a common take on that episode.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Maybe this... dolphin confrontation would be something I'd be glad I had done after it was over.

- It's an encounter

Even better!

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

muscles like this! posted:

Well on The Simpsons it was played for laughs and King of the Hill used it to talk about consent.

They used it to talk about consent but don't try to tell me it wasn't supposed to be funny.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

it's pretty funny

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Sven Grammarsdorf?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Goodbye Duke! I love you!

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

bobjr posted:

Sven Grammarsdorf?

poo poo, I just named an NPC in my ongoing role-playing campaign "Sven Hammarsdwarf" without consciously realizing where the name came from.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

bobjr posted:

Sven Grammarsdorf?

Alabaster!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Thatherton!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

The Van Der Graafs.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

We're sorry to disturb you, Mrs. Kalaiki-Ali'i

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

propane maniacs!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Christmas with the Niefkos

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
Hated a baby?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mad Jimmy Carter never fails to make me laugh

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Henpecked by the OPEC!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

Mad Jimmy Carter never fails to make me laugh

And Cotton’s total bewilderment at Jimmy Carter being there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaddaCaddra
Oct 3, 2013

Detective No. 27 posted:

And Cotton’s total bewilderment at Jimmy Carter being there.

Don't forget Bobby thinking he's Jesus, due to having the initials JC, being a carpenter and riding in a limo.

Heh... Man wore a sweater.