Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Peggy's ability to bluster and lie and act like she knows what she's doing is pretty much the most important qualification for a substitute teacher.

You can't show your work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

The Bible posted:

Lucky used lawsuit threats to get his way at the Frito factory and against Dale. It is his preferred method of earning income.

He shoved his garbage into Hank's, even picking a lock to do it, because he didn't want to pay for pickup.

He shredded an elementary school's football field by doing donuts all over it.

At one point he participated in the burglary of a music store.

His "code" won't let him marry a girl he knocked up, but it does allow for all that? Call me judgmental, but the man really is a slimeball.

Also his shiny truck don't have jack under the hood. 1st Season Luanne wouldn't even give him the time of day.

Edit: Not that I don't consider Lucky a great addition to the show. I love him, but no, he's not a great husband for LuAnne. That marriage would last a year, tops, before she collapsed under the stress of raising two infants and stabbed him with a fork.

spoken like a person who doesn't have a code of honor

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Did Hank even have a computer that could connect to the internet at that point

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
performative?? the plan was to air drop them like paratroopers into laos to die

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
with who? hank and peggy? who's getting the better deal there, huh? khan!