Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
someone once described peggy as a living embodiment of the dunning-kruger effect and I think thats pretty accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Bill!! Bill, you have to be the stupidest man on the planet to think this is a good idea! Have you seen what you're wearing?! That outfit makes you look like a sequined train wreck! Look at you!! You're part of a twelve-headed Jackass! This chorus is the feces that is produced when shame eats too much stupidity! You people make me envy the deaf and the blind!

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
That boy ain't right I tell ya hwat

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Ein cooler Typ posted:

but the pickup truck heaven episode is before the one where he's been paying sticker price

maybe im remembering wrong but wasn't the scene where he talks about paying sticker price a flashback?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
i wish i could find a show I like even half as much as koth

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtN5xmwmFoI

good episode

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Bills, bills, bills...... why do we keep getting Bill's mail?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Ulthar posted:

My favorite line has always been from the episode where they put Bobby on ADHD medication.

:stare: "The milk in the fridge is about to go bad. ...... There it goes."

There are 96 ridges on every checker.... except for this one

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
so are ya chinese or japanese

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

FuhrerHat posted:

my favourite subtle king of the hill joke was when hank blew the whistle on the army haircutting program

and the general hates it
and asks in the mess hall: "who here can cut hair"

and a soft-spoken soldier says to his fair-skinned friend "don't answer, it's a trick"

from the same episode

HANK (reading the reply from his Congressman): "Representative Jim Powell thinks your problem and flag-burning are among the biggest problems facing America today. That's why Jim Powell has introduced House Resolution number 11461. It would ban flag-burning in all..." Aw, he never even read it. I'd go see him in person, but no self-respecting bus company would let me on with hair like this.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
LOSER ! YOU'RE A LOSER! ARE YOU FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF? WELL YOU SHOULD BE CUZ YOU ARE DIRT! YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU BIG BABY! BABY WANT A BOTTLE? A BIG DIRT BOTTLE?!

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
'a kid with tools in both hands has no hands left to do drugs!'
*sigh* Hank they'll just put the tools down if they wanna do drugs badly enough

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I like the episodes where hank smokes weed and thinks he might have killed a coworker

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

...and the pitch! posted:

Carl is a funny loving guy.

i got that disease where i wake up drunk in strange places

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

how many could there possibly be??

it was a two-parter but i cant remember which episode he smokes weed in but i think its referenced in both

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
i laugh at tony danza

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Luanne used to be knowledgable about cars and trucks in the first few seasons to the point she probably could have been a mechanic and they completely drop that later in the show

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

food court bailiff posted:

Yeah, she straight-up fixes Hank's truck a few times. "This part was wrecked, we'll need to ups a new one."

yeah, theres a line in one of the earlier episodes something a long the lines of "I borrowed your truck uncle hank , it had a blocked fuel line but I blew it clean" and Hank looks impressed
and also when his dad shows up and sabotages his own car in order to stay over at Hanks house she can tell when he's trying to start the engine that a certain part (i forget which) is missing because she can't hear it.
And in the episode where hank starts catching fish using crack as bait she is more involved than Hank is rebuilding the truck after the police take it apart to check for drugs

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

I don't know. She was still dumb and hot but she developed other depths of character. She fought an Ali.

I think you mean a Foreman?
Novelty grill!?

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Howdy pardners, welcome to the Pan Handler, home of the worlds longest salad bar and second longest sneeze guard

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yes! Thank you. I love that joke as much as continued references to Chuck Mangione.

It still blows my mind that Chuck Mangione is a real person. I thought for sure he was made up for the show

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
You told Bobby to listen to Jimmy Witchard? He was in my gun club. People say he fried his brain one day staring at the sun. 'Course, he couldn't have been to smart to do that in the first place. Kind of a chicken-egg thing.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Heh heh the last thing I need is another credit card....... I've already got one

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

walgreenslatino posted:

We gotta get to Dallas before the gangs wake up
Dallas? That place is crawling with crackheads and debutantes.. and most of them play for the Cowboys!

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
the one where dale thinks he has rabies and goes in the woods and eats magic mushrooms and acts nutty is a good one

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Mrs Johnson's bag has 6 puppies , and Mr Petersons bag has minus 4 puppies

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
remember when hank finds out he was born in the ladies room at yankee stadium. lol

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I like when Hank sees his mom and her new boyfriend sexing on the kitchen table and he goes blind and the doctor is convinced he poked himself in the eye

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

If you call him that people are going to think I'm bad Hank

Well you burnt my burger, didn't you, BH

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
There's 96 ridges on every checker.... except for this one

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I forgot the context exactly, was Hank saying that the gay stuff he was saying was just stuff related to selling propane taken out of context or was it that Hank believes that selling propane and being gay are mutually exclusive.

The latter. He was going to talk to Dale's dad about coming to Dale's vow renewal or second wedding or whatever with Nancy. He goes to his trailer and the guys like oh little Hank Hill, what are you doing here, are you gay? It's one of the first lines in the conversation

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I like when he gives her a birthday card or something and it says "I was gonna get you something nice but I dont have any money so heres some cd's i dont listen to anymore. Later, Buckley"
The voice acting is perfect

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
A boy who has a unicorn ranch in his closet shouldn't call other people weird . That's right ... We know about..... Rancho unicorno

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Happiness

Ha...ppiness

Ha...penis

PENIS!

VAAAAAAAAAAAAAGINA!!

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
It's when he was on the wrestling team . I think .

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I thought the DVDs only went up to like season 6 or so

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
There better be a naked cheerleader under your bed Bobby

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
She wears those big glasses to distract people from her feet

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Where can us koth nerds buy that hoodie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

food court bailiff posted:

sirs

since ive taken over your routes, I've seen things I've never seen before

the sun rise

morning dew

snails on sidewalks

these are things that I never want to see again, please come back.

What episode is this from?