Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

He's a one note moron who added "wacky hijinks" to the later seasons of the show and helped ruin an established character's development.
\/
q

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Kalli posted:

Peggy was right to sabotage Lucky, and everyone would've been better off if she succeeded.

You shut your mouth.

Now we are going to sit here, and pray.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

The Bible posted:

What she did was wrong, but her comments about how Lucky will only drag Luanne down were dead on and her getting pregnant ruined all the potential she had built up before then.

As Peggy said when Lucky first showed up, Luanne is genetically drawn back to the trailer park.

And Hank was right too

"I dont think having Lucky around being a husband and a Father is going to hurt Luannes chances of becoming and Astronaut or a brain surgeon, we just have to make the best of a bad situation and help those two get married"

Your talking about potential like she was going to be some Doctor or scientist or own her own car mechanic workshop.

What mattered was that she was happy.
And god dammit, Lucky was good to Luanne and they were happy together.

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Apr 19, 2024

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

If finding happiness isnt apart of it i dont want to be a functional adult.

it all just seems like "But what will the NEIGHBORS think!? Her With LUCKY?!" just so shallow and just as childish. Leave them alone.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I cry river of tear for Buckley

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

yea. "she's happy!" sure, for now. Pig Man made her happy for a while too. Don't let your daughter marry a 40 year old unemployed leech

Lucky is a substantally better partner than a criminally insane multi millionaire, i dont know why i have to say this.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

And when lucky starts running out of money He is willing to get a job. Its with Dale so it can be a little sketchy on how legitamate it is but STILL.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Another Bill posted:

From Donna's MySpace page.

I like that WE ALL know she didnt get with Hank so this is how we know Donna is maybe Bi

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 01:50 on May 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

BlueBayou posted:

Why do you you have to hate what you don't understand?

I dont hate you, Bobby