Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it definitely starts to suck in the last few seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

If you do, I'll kick your rear end

*John Redcorn smiles, the wind blowing through his hair*

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Hank definitely would end up being fine with Bobby being gay if that were the case. If anything I'd imagine an episode where Bobby gets a more masculine boyfriend and Hank loves him and then gets hurt when they break up etc

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

bro that was terrible

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

personally the one where bobby joins the college meat judging team was the worst tho

I watched that episode on one of the YouTube streams and it was so bad I had to look up what season it was in... it was the final episode of the show :negative:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

well, gross

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the Bobby grilling episode is really, really fuckin bad

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Smiling Mandrill posted:

What makes it so bad? One of the main plot points of the entire series is that Hank and Bobby have nothing to bond over. I thought the show was one of the better send offs for a sitcom. I also like the way they pan back, and the viewer floats away into the sky the same way the viewer comes from the sky and pans down in the first episode.

it's not funny

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the Klingons would be intimidated by the sheer size of Peggy's hair

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

having a basement would be fuckin sick

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

zedprime posted:

Don't even talk to me if you can't understand every word coming from Boomhauers mouth.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

Isn’t it a Louisiana regional patios?

No

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Being from Texas, any episode that is heavy on Peggy teaching is Too Real for me

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

achtungnight posted:

Went to Oklahoma recently. Could not help but think "I'm from Texas, so even if these lousy redneck people have home turf advantage, I can still kick their rear end." Learned this attitude from King of the Hill about a place I'd never been. Ended up enjoying myself immensely, meeting great very nice people, and generally having a great time. Someday I'll have to go back.

And it was nothing like my poor attitude forecasted. After actually visiting Oklahoma, I have very few negative things to say about the place. :)

don't read anything about their government then lol

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

you broke my grill posted:

Nancy was having an affair with John Redcorn

GOOD GOD

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Just watched a lucky clip with him in a lawyers office pretending not to be injured and it was painfully bad

The later seasons have terrible musical queues and judge just seems checked out voicing Hank

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

pretty sure the target demographic for 30 rock is those two NPR hosts from the schwetty balls SNL skit

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Marin Karin posted:

I would sooner tongue-kiss Bill than listen to a Zach Braff podcast.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Kevin DuBrow posted:

What’s the Peggy quote that begins with “in my opinion”? It’s followed by something obvious.

In my opinion, the day after Thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the completely over the top slow clap scene after Hank tells off Luanne's teacher is good

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

how am I just realizing that Bill is voiced by Milton from office space

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

he's really good in boardwalk empire

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

as someone who was a white Texan kid in the Indian guides in the middle of the 90s native American culture craze, the whooping crane episode is just :discourse:

"I like how you call everything sacred, that's funny too"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

or like, music videos

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lol Peggy busting through a door saying "hey hey hey" like fat Albert out of fuckin nowhere

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Another Bill posted:

Can we just limit threads to one anime each please

only if we limit it to one Bill

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

BigDave posted:

That joke got 10x darker after that biker bar shootout.

I think that was Waco

Unless there was another biker bar shootout

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

kul wahad, I tell you what

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Tom Petty wrote "you got it" by Roy Orbison so he's got that going for him

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

every time I see david koechner I just see lefty frizzell

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Iwo Hima

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'm finally taking my own advice and learning to love Peggy

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Hihohe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvJp2SRyBmw

I like how fast Bill goes from happy to crying in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F1ZwzD8Ums

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

In my opinion, season 5 is the best season

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Hanks inability to see the flaws in people he knows or looks up to is one of the biggest parts of his character, that's why he likes buck but hates thatherton.

He'd probably dislike Trump but also fall for Trump's bullshit all the time because he's a sucker

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

just got a hearty lol out of Alan Rickman trying to do a Texas accent at the end of the renaissance fair episode

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLAFukLjX1w

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lucky and luanne move to Florida and are killed when a freak tornado hits their trailer

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

a true hank hill would build his own house with commercial grade plumbing to use a high pressure shitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

bobby will be a stay at home dad married to kahn jr

Hank and khan will both hate it and blame each other's kids