Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Bill definitely has gotten into weird horrible poo poo on the internet. ...also realising he's basically an accent and flip-flops away from Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Dale's become a communist but no one's noticed the difference.

I don't buy the trope of Bill getting into "bad internet", he always seems like the type that would be on the other end of that dumb poo poo. Like unable to understand what/how/why it is, but disliking it anyways out of confusion. More the typical boomer trope I guess.

Dale becoming a communist and no one noticing, not even Dale, does completely track though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

The B&B revival being as good as it has been has given me some cautious optimism about the KotH revival, when I previously just had the worst expectations.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Asterite34 posted:

Man, Boomhauer really is the only one who might have had a conventionally healthy childhood, huh? Hank had deranged shinless monster Cotton and disocciated Tilly, Bill had his dad's regular spankings and forced crossdressing, and Dale was the social anxiety kid hiding under the lunchroom table and eating bugs for attention. Boomhauer? His dad's a doctor, nobody has an unkind word to say about either of his parents. I guess his younger brother's kind of a shithead? But not in a way that would gently caress up a person for life.

He did end up a cop, so chances are there's some sort of domestic abuse in there, or he tortured animals as a kid or something.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Dale is abducted by aliens and replaced by a not particularly skilled and yet inexplicably convincing impersonator.

I think it's already been floated earlier in the thread to replace him with Octavio in a mack hat.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Saalkin posted:

The Beavis and Butthead reboot is hella good. I expect judge can pull off the same with King of the Hill

This. I was wary of the KotH reboot until I watched the B&B reboot material.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Isn't this exactly the sort of ethereal high culture art that should be uploaded to archive.org?