Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

A For Effort posted:

pedophile hank

pederasty and pederast accessories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It's my money and you're racist now!!!

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

No way is Joseph turning out more normal than Bobby.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

Apple brown "peggy"
"Peggy's" Sugarfoot.

Naturally her version would be "Peg-anon".

She would totally phone it in, like when she had that newspaper column.

"Today's infodrop. The uhh Pope is stealing... children's bones with the help of uhh.... Hollywood"

And Dale would go all in on it without ever realizing that Peggy was Peg-Anon.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

bobby is trans

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Hank and Peggy should just have a nice retirement, only occasionally interrupted by annoying teenagers whackin it in their toolshed.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

muscles like this! posted:

Actually they just revealed that the Beavis and Butt-Head series will involve them time traveling and ending up in the present day.

This will work best if they at no point realize that they time travelled. Like they show up to school as if nothing happened, they don't realize that Stewart is now middle aged, don't understand why MTV doesn't play music anymore, etc.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Moon Monster posted:

Chuck Mangione

He doesn't feel so good these days.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Plant MONSTER. posted:

After thinking about it. They can write out Kahn, they can write out Connie.

But if they write out Minh...

they could just recast kahn. or keep the original voice actor and suffer the horrible consequence of having a half dozen critical tweets being made about it.

Mantis42 fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Feb 21, 2022

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It's the episode where Hank and Peggy want to have another baby.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Yea she was making progress as a person in the earlier seasons and then just ends up with the gross old man living off peepee money. Might as well have made her hook up with Bill if you're going to do her like that.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

?? I think I could draw the Hill house from memory, not sure how it's inconsistent.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

zedprime posted:

I take Mexican vs tex mex very seriously and I want to be humbled by Peggy Hill reading a history of the cuisines in Espanol.

Did you know Hank, Tex Mex is short for Texto Mehican, which is Spanish for textbook Mexican? That means my fajitas are really 'by the book'.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Hank: I thought Arlen was a family friendly community, and now I find out it's full of dopeheads. How am I supposed to sell propane to people if I can't even look them in the eye?

Dale: Yep, so called "marijuana", aka "Mary Jane" or "the chronic" was created in a government lab in the 1950s. It's designed to make people fat and docile, like Bill. It's what they call bovinification, turning people into cattle for the mole people. [Takes a drag of his cigarette] You couldn't pay me to smoke that poison.

Boomhauer: dang ol gateway drug man talking bout people smoke smoke smoke then dang ol pop pills talking shooting heroin where the sun don't shine man

Bill: I saw some of them addicts the other day hanging out at the Mega Lo Mart. Got a contact high just from being near them. I had the munchies so bad I bought three whole pies and ate them in my car.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Pretty sure it's "dang ol", the scene in the firefighter episode where he talks normal and the others talk like him really drives this home https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdyGfiIirD8

Anyways, I some more weed of the hill fanfic.

Peggy: I don't like what this pot stuff is doing to our town, Hank, not one bit. I was in the teacher's lounge and I overheard Ms. Wollendorf, the home ec teacher, say she uses something called CBD oil for her joints. I did some research and the C stands for Cannabis. So I reported her to the school board, mhmm.

Luanne: Sorry but I don't see the big deal, Aunt Peggy. Lucky's always getting little baggies from his cousin who works in the alley behind the laundromat and it must be healthy and organic because it's got all those little seeds in it. Like smoking a tiny salad. [Giggling] It makes Lucky say the funniest things.

Hank: For god's sakes Luanne, whatever happens in the privacy of your bedroom is your business, but I ask you not to share anymore intimate moments.

Mantis42 fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Apr 16, 2022

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They went feet to head on a propane tank. Poor bastards.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is your avatar new? We just discovered that comic in the RLM thread

I've had it for a couple of months. New-ish.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Mr. Lobe posted:

Dubbing is one thing but why would they give the clearly foreign man a French name

Quebecois King of the Hill is rewritten to take place in Quebec. No, it doesn't make any sense.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I'm a Dale main.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

"Are you gay?"
"Bwaah, no! I sell propane!"

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The art style looks worst than the 2012 season but it will probably be funny. Hard to screw up Beavis and Butt-head.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

External Organs posted:

The one true Dale

always thought it was strange they didn't draw him darker skinned after it's revealed in that one episode that he's a native. at least they got joseph right

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Mokinokaro posted:

That's what the 2011 revival did and it worked great.

The animation style was somehow better than this new movie, too.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I asked an AI text generator to write a KotH scene in the style of a Dynasty Warriors cutscene.

quote:

The scene opens with a wide shot of the Alamo. We see Hank and his friends standing outside the Alamo, looking up at it in awe. The camera pans to the left, revealing a large group of soldiers on horseback, led by a General. The General dismounts his horse and approaches Hank.

General: I am General Santa Anna, leader of the Mexican Army.

Hank: Oh, uh, hi there. I'm Hank Hill. This is my friends, Dale, Bill, and Boomhauer.

General: I have come to take this Alamo. You and your friends must leave immediately.

Hank: Well, now hold on just a second. We ain't going nowhere. This is our Alamo, and we're gonna defend it!

The camera cuts to a close up of the General, who has a look of disbelief on his face.

General: You fools! You're all going to die!

The camera cuts back to Hank and his friends, who look determined.

Hank: We'll see about that!

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Bobby activates his Musou, screams "Sore ga watashi no handobaggudesu!!" before kicking Hank's testicles to the moon.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Look the Hills just ran into her at one of Buck Strickland's parties.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I feel good, like I could kick rear end of entire redneck nursery.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Vaaaaaa-gina!

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Went to my first Whataburger yesterday. Got a bacon & bleu burger, it was pretty good. Thought of KotH and Texas the whole time.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

hehehe mount

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Maybe they just didn't want to write baby stuff.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

bobby took away her baby pills, which women need to get not preg

but how is bobby formed?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Looks decent but I'm worried that Titmouse studios isn't the right choice for imitating the Mike Judge style. Not just aesthetically but also in doing more fantastical, cartoony plot lines.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Yea he voiced reocurring Strickland Propane character Enrique.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They're on vacation.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It seems like an intentional joke to me. A big theme of the show is Hank being proud of his mediocre life and how that gives him a greater sense of fulfillment than all the other mediocre and self loathing characters around him.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The 90s were an aspirational time. Someone like Al Bundy was considered a loser despite living in a huge house and making enough money that his family of four didn't need any other breadwinners. Also an attractive dtf wife.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Man, Clueless still holds up. Brittany Murphy passed too soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Bill would be dead.