Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

sunday SUNDAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

an entire generation of kids will only remember king of the hill from youtube poops

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

daria. how about it. how about the daria.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

That Robot posted:

what does the average australian think about king of the hill op?

Still trying to figure out whether khan is Chinese or Japanese

That Robot posted:

never saw daria

good? bad?

Extremely good

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Sid Vicious posted:

he's from Laos

So is he Chinese or Japanese?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I was a smug girl with glasses and books and whatnot in junior high when Daria was on and it was extremely my poo poo at the time, but I tried to watch it a while ago and it didn't age that well. Your mileage may vary though.

Well maybe because the crazy dumb poo poo in the late 90s seems quaint compared to the crazy dumb poo poo now

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

bucksmash posted:

I enjoyed watching the show when I was a kid, but I really began to appreciate KotH when I hit my 20s. The fire station episode is still one of my top 3 favorites. Poor Bill, even in his own story he's a fat piece of poo poo.

And also thanks to youtube anytime i ever hear "Dallas" my brain autocompletes with SALAD

Followed by hank looking shifty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Few pages ago, talking about Daria and how the "airhead" girls weren't really funny after you grow up, well those airhead girls are now the Anti-vaxer autism moms.

Brittany Taylor, 42, real estate agent: "I voted Trump because he says what everyone is thinking."