Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

spud posted:

King of the Hill was amazing and as someone that has never been to Texas, I take it to be a documentary of average Texan life.

Thats how it started but then mike stopped being a part of it and the boys stole a tank and peggy got another mum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I'm, going to be that guy, and say the whole series is out of sequence, and based over the coarse of two years. Its up to you the viewer to decided what order the episodes take place in.

Nah dude

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Truth. I love the flashbacks of Bill as a stone cold studd with a lions mane on his head.

Hank's 40 time was pretty bad. He ran a 5.9 as a running back. To give perspective that is slower than everyone in the NFL combine including 300+ lb linemen most of whom smoke Hanks time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSXgHP7K6aE

I have no idea how good 40 in 5.9 is but comparing highschoolers to nfl players is a little unfair

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Feb 6, 2017

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Dale is likable despite being a prick. Peggy is just a shithead and also very annoying.

E: dale isnt a spiteful fucker either.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Mike judge did too good a job imitating self important trash tier people.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Hank turns really mean in the late seasons. Whereas at the start hed have a clear moral reason for something, later on they just have him be a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Houle posted:

I don't think I've ever seen Hank use any seasonings and since he doesn't use charcoal or hickory chips or anything in the grill to smoke it up those steaks are probably really really bland.

Taste the meat, not the heat, dude