Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I’ve always heard that how people react to Peggy depends on if that person knows someone like her in their life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

With Brad Pitt voicing his brother too

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The Mrs. Wakefield episode would have been much better if everyone didn’t think Hank was the bad guy.

It might not fix it, but that is an episode I don’t care to rewatch.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

On keyboards, the big D himself...Rusty Shackleford!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Marin Karin posted:

The fact they got Brad Pitt to be Patch Boomhauer still stuns me.

Dang ol’ Hank LOVES Hookers

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Hated a baby?!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

naem posted:

also did Kinmy get raped? in the basement? all those basement scenes took place in between the, constant rape right?? in the, rape basement

like I had a hard time using the show to distract me from my bland horrible life with sensible chuckles is what I’m saying

I’m pretty sure Kimmy says it happened in a one off line early in the show, but there’s almost zero ways to make it work in a comedy that doesn’t want to be extremely dark.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It's kind of disappointing Connie almost disappears in the last half of the series, she's really the somewhat major character to do that.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Joseph is going to get a football scholarship to a good football school, only for Dale to either ruin it all for him or influence Joseph to ruin it all.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Krillin is Boomhauer

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I wonder how Hank Hill would feel about Jerry Jones

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bobby has a kid that sounds like Bobby now.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The most unrealistic thing will be Bill still being alive 15 years later.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I do think Bobby being too much of a failure would probably bring things down too much.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Joseph is a massive creep, in the new version he's definitely doing a stretch for rape.

I’d want him to be fairly normal, but looks back on his high school self in horror, just for general behavior not for any actual sex crimes.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Later Bobby

Hibby

HIBBY

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Peggy believes the new pizza place is stealing kids, because they just all started skipping her class to avoid her.

Dale knows it’s not true because he believes it’s happening somewhere else, but struggles with his dislike of Peggy to dissuade her from doing something stupid or not.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Joe Jack didn't get enough screen time. No one at Strickland did until the Donna episode in the last season (which I honestly really like for that reason.)

I like how Enrique is just a background character with a few lines and he eventually becomes someone borderline obsessed with Hank and what Hank would do

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It does help that they do a good job at being another character instead of the Simpsons style “hey it’s X famous person!” “Hi Lisa”

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

“Yep”
“Yep”
Dale on FaceTime “mhm hmm”

Bill is dead

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Hank tries to sell propane over Zoom.

Bonus point if he accidentally messes with filters to look like a cat, or the screen name changes to something bad.

bobjr fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Aug 2, 2021

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Cotton can come back as a ghost.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Peggy plays Animal Crossing and yells at the Villagers.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

twistedmentat posted:

Minh is very upset her secret onlyfans is going to getcshut down.

Joseph would be more upset.

Or watch Hank sign up after being tricked into thinking it’s a Cowboys thing

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

As much as it has the dumb ADA tract, a big part of the episode’s problem is Hank rejects a highly qualified employee because they were a woman.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Boomhaur runs for Senator

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Peggy kidnaps a kid for real this time after misunderstanding the kid and thinking they’re being harvested for their blood or whatever it is

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

twistedmentat posted:

He'd go to Ted Cruz's house and punch him in the face.

No wait, kick his rear end, literally.

It can even be a callback to the “where’s the rear end on this thing so I can kick it” line.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bobby and Peggy at dinner talking about a different Q, but thinking it’s the same one.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Josherino posted:

"Dear GOD Hank, you've got a FAT NECK"

I like when they're being chased by the Vietnam Veterans and Hank says they'll take some time to saw through his neck, which should give Cotton time to escape

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/M1STERRYAN/status/1459728636488171523?s=20

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bill and Dale hide out in his car to meet Elon Musk, and Hank has to save them because that’s the car about to be shot into space.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bobby in high school gets a prom date with a popular cheerleader, Peggy tries to sabotage it.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

They had the Mr. Big episode on tonight, so they're leading off strong.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

One joke I just caught in the Japan episode is apparently readers in the newspaper prefer ads to Peggy’s musing column

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It's hard to pick out my favorite line in The Bluegrass is Always Greener. It might be when Hank agrees that The Dale Gribble Bluegrass Experience is a good band name right away.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Outside of a few episodes Kahn’s job isn’t focused on a lot at all, but all the programs he puts Connie into probably isn’t cheap either.

There’s an episode where they show how Bobby drains the entertainment budget for the Hills, but both Dale and Peggy probably waste more money than they bring in too.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Peggy’s in the parking lot, and she looks disgruntled!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The B plot involves them all watching Evangelion, with varying degrees of how much they liked and understood it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

“Hwhere did I put my pantyhose?”

“Bobby go to your room”