Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Your honor, I can tell you are a reasonable horse. I am very pregnant because of what happened with Lupe. She ate my bus accident and all I wanted was to make Lupe into a book. I have too many good anuses ahead of me to spend my life in a cigar factory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Dad, can I have permission to say "hell yeah"?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Servaetes posted:

The pork guy episode. He ends up getting killed in a slaughterhouse line. It's a weird episode and you kinda feel bad for the guy at the end of it, he was just a weirdo but a relatively harmless weirdo

That guy was voiced by Michael Keaton too. They snuck in a lot of celebrities into the show I didn't notice, like Pitt and Depp

Other great celeb guest appearances: Jeff Goldblum as the con-man that gave Peggy her IQ test, Meryl Streep as Bill's Aunt Esme (with the three young women in the Chateau D'Haute Rive being voiced by The Dixie Chicks), and Bigg Snoop Dogg (I still remember that he was credited as such) as Alabaster.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

...and the pitch! posted:

On hearing it Bobby looks wistful and starts to take a rifle from a cop. That detail makes me hoot.

wasn't that also the episode where they "stole" Dale's new lawnmower?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

muscles like this! posted:

That's right, we know about "rancho unicorno."

This is what the elves call "justice of the unicorn"!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

My fave khan episode is the one where the 100% gentrified laotian rich folk shame him for not being laotian enough

"Consider the properties of a banana..."

Ted Wassanasong is probably my favorite occasional characters. It's all in the voice.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

it's a shame this article didn't mention the miniatures museum: http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/port-aransas-spring-break-was-basically-one-gigantic-day-long-riot/

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

How could such a good cop be such a bad priest?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

haljordan posted:

Yeah, lives in another city, another woman. Name's Roy....or Ray or something like that. After sixteen years, I'm too embarrassed to ask.

one of my favorite things they ever did is that even after he introduces himself as Jody Strickland, owner of Strickland Propane in Gatlinburg, TN, Buck still insists on calling his bastard son Ray Roy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Sibilant Crisp posted:

"I feel like little girl in mamas shoes!"
"You don't come into a womans home and disrespect her feet, you just don't!"

"You look as sexy to me as propane tank...I tell you hwhat."