Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm thinking more of a miniatures game

In the grim darkness of Arlen.

There is only Bwaah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
We will build our coffins with the branches of our family tree.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
KOTH is a great show, but there was absolutely a lot of bad episodes. Any episode that revolves around some kind of political strawmans come to mind. They always make me feel uncomfortable about watching the show tbh. That and some of later episodes can be really incoherent, like in that way that every new episode of the simpsons is now. Still way more watchable than the new simpsons by leagues but I think there wasn't as much care as there was in the earlier episodes.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Lincoln posted:

I made these for the Dune thread a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm like, "Oh yeah there's a KOTH thread."

Thank you for your service

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
The Dale is just warmed up Mountain Dew.

The Bill, is just marinara sauce.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Yeah I thought the idea was, Hank's not amazing at football, but still one of the better players in Arlen, but that's still mediocre.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Dale looks like the teacher from Invader Zim

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I've taken it to be that Dale doesn't know, as the gag is that Dale is a conspiracy nut who doesn't see the forest for the trees.

But he's written in such a way that if it was ever revealed in an episode to him without any ambiguity he would just casually say something like "well yeah, I thought everyone knew that"

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

A MIRACLE posted:

Dale thinks John red corn is gay yall

His gay dar is very bad

Yeah but whats a little continuity error amongst writers?

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Most charitably, it's basically a meme.

That's exactly what it was. Its a shaggy dog story of a bit that was probably thought of as funny because it kept cropping up a lot in lots of places. The guy even had his own disco record.

He was the Steamed Hams of his day. Of course Steamed Hams wont ever die because it is timeless and funny. I will gladly purchase my Steamed Hams disco record when the time comes.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
All I remember from that cartoon was the main character shouting "Godzilla! No!" Everything Godzilla did something it wasn't supposed to. Because it was more a giant lumbering pet, that helped the people fight other monsters or something.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Fishstick posted:

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

and saturday

Hedgers and clippers hedgers and clippers

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
It's a beautiful day.
Yay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I sell stillsuits and stillsuit accessories.

Even if Duke Leto dyed his hair and Im not sayin he did, it was so he didn't show weakness in front of the Fremen.