Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Everyone would think that Cotton Hill would think that covid was a product of the TOJOs. But much like the time he looked at Kahn and was all like "He's not Japanese................ He's Laotian", he'd tell everyone that it came from China, but the nazzys might have something to do with it too.
Before telling Hank how he was a much better father than him because he raised Bobby, and "I only raised you".

I only wanted an excuse to talk about Cotton, Nazzys and Tojos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Dale probably.

Speaking of Joe Jack, is that a Texas thing? Like a Manly Texas dude can call another dude Honey and its perfectly normal? Like here (in Canada) a guy can call his daughter/niece/GF/Wife, Honey, but a dude calling another dude Honey would get a bit of side eye***.

*** Nothing wrong with LGBTQ+ people, it would just seem weird, because its not common around here. Or not that I've seen anyway.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

namlosh posted:

It’s another reason I think Cotton’s completely full of poo poo… he always backs down when challenged even a little.

He's already killed fiddy men.
Thats enough killing for one life time I reckon.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

There was a king of the hill thread, possibly this one even that was titled ' king of the hill Peggy's bookstore and guns'

Some goon thought it was ' Peggy's bookstore and gunts'

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Hank: you shouldn't do that you could hurt someone's feelings!!!!!!!

Dale, boomhauer, bill: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Tom Petty and Brittany Murphy are both dead.
Did lucky and louanne 'move away' or did they die in a trailer fire?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

ilmucche posted:

chuck mangione repeatedly showing up in the show is always hilarious

I had no idea that Chuck Mangione was a real dude.

One time I was ona business trip with my boss and we were watching KOTH, and he was on there and my boss was all "Is that guy supposed to be Chuck Mangione?"
I said "yeah, why is he an actual person? What the poo poo?"
Apparently my boss is a fan.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Pneub posted:

I imagine adult Bobby being 6'6" but with the exact same proportions.

I feel like he'd look like the guy in the Americana.jpg thread that everyone thinks is hilarious.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I like that the they aren't too married to continuity. If you pick at what has been shown about Peggy's mom the whole thing would fall apart.

Maybe I haven't watched enough episodes, but I always kinda wondered how Peggy was from Montana, but didn't she and hank meet in highschool or some poo poo?
Kinda like how Al and Peggy (!) Bundy went to highschool together in Chicago, but Peggy was from Wisconsin.

Also, Kahn lived in that lovely hillbilly neighborhood so that he could afford to buy a sweet sweet El Camino. Like better than any of the other hillbillies could afford.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

TheKingslayer posted:

Are you sure you can handle this on your own or do I need more senior redneck?

Was this a Khan quote? I instinctively read it (in my mind) in his voice.

Also: in regards to Lucky's quest to take Bobby in to the chip factory and eat a chip that is fresh off the chip assembly line. Several years ago I did a job inside a bread factory. My helper and I were there fairly late one day trying to get some poo poo done, and some random dude comes over to us and hands us a paper towel with some English muffins wrapped in it that were fresh off the line. They were still hot. Well, warm I guess. They were just generic mass produced, baked by the thousands in a single batch English muffins.

I ate them bitches dry but by god and sonny jesus, they were the best fuckin English muffins I've ever had.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Jan 25, 2022

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Detective No. 27 posted:

Forgive me for double postin' here. Good Hank is gonna be interesting. A twenty something year old son of a long dead WW2 veteran.

So King of the Hill has three characters named Hank. Can anyone remember the third?

Kahn.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

PinheadSlim posted:

Peggy would roll the R in ivermectin

I feel like she would probably say "eeefermecteen". Rolling the r of course.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

McKilligan posted:

Make an episode where Peggy teeters on the brink of falling down the Q hole, but winds up making her own batshit Peggy-brand offshoot

Apple brown "peggy"
"Peggy's" Sugarfoot.

Naturally her version would be "Peg-anon".

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

I look forward to the fact that in this concept, everyone's lives returned to peace and prosperity, only for them to return 25 years later and bring them all to ruin once again. Sadly Anderson will probably be dead by now.

Stewart ends up with Daria, 2 kids, maybe 3. B&B somehow cause their divorce.

Maximart guy was shot and paralyzed after getting robbed by Todd. Still works at Maxi mart.

Van driessen is just about to retire, having saved up enough money, but then B&B come back, somehow cause him to lose all his money, and he needs to keep working.

Mc Dicker is retired and has either Alzheimers but still somehow remembers B&B when they come to visit/gently caress with him, or he's in a psychiatric ward also as a result of them and they come and gently caress with him

Todd is just getting out of jail for jacking the maximart and shooting maximart dude.

Buzzcut is retired, and happens to meet B&B on the street. Beats their asses just because.

Slade is letting Todd crash at his place and they're planning some sort of All or nothing heist and B&B somehow unwittingly foil it. Todd and Slade either get 20+ years, or are killed by police during the crossfire

Lolita and Tanqueray have like 7 kids each, at least one or two fathered by Todd and Slade, they still live in a trailer park.

B&B's mothers make an appearance, at least in voice, if not on screen.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Perhaps I've just missed it, but I see everyone talking about boomhauer, dale, bill etc.... in the last several pages, but what about Connie, Kahn and Minh?

Did Bobby and Connie lose it to each other, she gets knocked up and kahn sends her off to boarding school?

Or they got married, separated, but are now co-parents on good speaking terms?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

I can totally see Hank running a podcast about Propane and Propane accessories out of his garage.

Real talk here. A few years ago, a cottaging magazine had a big article about propane in it, and as I was reading it in my head, I read the entire thing in Hank Hill's voice.

I didn't even think about it either, I just subconsciously started reading it in his voice.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

External Organs posted:

I mean she does have a legendary Brown Betty.

:colbert:

Brown PEGGY

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Zero One posted:

Peepee money is not an employment history.

Don't matter, he ain't nivver gon hafta werk agin.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I swear I haven't watched that clip, but I always remembered it as "you don't know who I am, but I know where you live".

Was I right or wrong?

Too lazy to watch the clip right now.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Hell yeah!!!!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I had onions for dinner last night. You can get a pound for 49 cents.

The first time I read that comment, I read it in Bill's voice.
Just automatically read it in Bill's voice.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

bobjr posted:

Peggy not reading the box and going off what she thinks is best is pretty in character. Especially anything Spanish or Mexican related.

I was going to say that Tacos being "mexican", but not being able to be pronounced with some heavily rolled Rs or an X thats said like H or whatever the gently caress Peggy would definitely not know what to do with it, or how to make them.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Lincoln posted:

As a Texan, I have authority here. Whether crunchy or soft, it’s a taco. And whether corn or flour, it’s a taco.

A waitress at the bar I drink at is Texican. She says that flour torillas are "fine" but Corn tortillas are "the real poo poo" (her words).

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Nicodemus Dumps posted:

Imagine not already knowing this

I'm a long way from Texas.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Ernest Goes To Camp is a fuckin classic.

Anyone who disagrees can fight me, and also suck a male camel's dick.

I think several pages ago I postulated that they either "moved away" or died in a trailer fire or some poo poo.

Yeah:

wesleywillis posted:

Tom Petty and Brittany Murphy are both dead.
Did lucky and louanne 'move away' or did they die in a trailer fire?

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Apr 19, 2022

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Sanny Anny, TOJO and all them Nazzys can kiss my TEXAS rear end.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Lemon lime gatorade is the worst drink ever.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Did Bill make all of his important life decisions at a Foghat concert, or was it Molly Hatchet?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I guess she was probably interested in Connie?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Honky Hill.

Seems legit.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Its good "AMERICAN" bread.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

If you eat or drink anything mainstream, or own a mass market sword, goons will tell you that you're eating/drinking/possessing LITERAL GARBAGE.

Goons only eat or drink the most obscure poo poo ever and buy the most artisanal swords that money can buy because they're so much better than normal people.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

They moved to Florida because Lucky got himself in trouble with some other rednecks.

They got extremely pissed when he told them that "they ain't got Jack under the hood".

Or Texas just isn't redneck enough due to all the "Florida man" stories you hear.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I've posted this before, but if Peggy was a q anon nut, she would call it "peg-anon".

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Fur20 posted:

hank is against it but peggy says it feels liberating. at the end of the episode hank sighs and subscribes to peggy's onlyfeet to show his support for her.

b plot: bill is vocally appalled but also subscribes is the biggest (anonymous) contributor.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Asterite34 posted:

Nancy wants him out of the house and part of the normie civic community at least once a week

Plus it lets him keep tabs on the local cults

Also a good time for her to get plowed "healed" by John Redcorn.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Kalli posted:

Just thinking about that episode where Hank gets assaulted by that cop over and over again for his crimes.

Hank's jean rear end face looks somewhat forlorn.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Do block captains actually exist? What the gently caress is the purpose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I did a pretty deep dive into some of the goatman's videos a while back.

It is my non-medical, but experienced opinion that based on the ease in which the goatman dropped things in to his dick hole, that he could help hank with his uhhhhhh " limitations"