Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Uh, ah, there there, Benny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Everybody welcome to the GAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyYYYYYYY Anbo Jitsu tournament!!!!

Deanna: Worf, you don't mind that your father's gay?
Worf: Of course not! Commander Riker is gay and I have been friends with him for years!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Peggy is nicknamed such because she is into pegging. That's why Hank has no rear end, she's pegged it into nonexistence

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

External Organs posted:

The actual best one episode only character is the weird little obscure laws guy from the otherwise bad later season episode where Ted Wasonasong builds that giant loving house in the neighborhood.

That episode gives you the anime shot of all the characters standing in the rain holding axes though

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

His narrow urethra makes it difficult to come so Hank probably goes for a while

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

snergle posted:

this is the least real thing in the entire show. as someone who tried to get one at 18 in ca it was literally impossible. drs wouldnt even do the reversable kind. i managed to get one at 24 but probably only because i had a 6 yr history of trying to get one constantly. tx even in the era of the show wouldnt let you get your poo poo sniped until you had kids + were older.

Boomhauer lives close to the border pre 9/11 and can go to another country to get whatever procedure he wants

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I like Khan being involved with them. Despite him being a social climber upper middle class guy who desperately wants to think he's better than them, deep down he is just a country boy too. They explored that directly in the episode where he just gives up and becomes a redneck, but I think it's pretty consistent that he actually does like his neighbors he just doesn't know he likes them.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It honestly seemed like she had just not seen the actor in the butthead makeup before live filming and when she turned around completely lost all composure, it was a really great break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Unlike the other characters Lucky doesn't feel like he ever is just supporting in an episode. Whenever he's there it becomes "Well I guess this is a Lucky episode" for at least the B plot if not the A plot.