Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Isaac posted:

I havent laughed so loud at anything since the newer BB episodes it was hard to beleive they could make it even better.

"Huhuh huh.. hey, Beavis!"
"Hm hm heh... what?"
"You were crying! Huh huh! Huh!"
"I WAS NOT CRYING, BUNGHOLE!"

holy gently caress my roommate and I just about threw up laughing so hard when this came out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

she's just so loving dumb and :smug: and oh jesus i hate her so much

i think im melting down guys. gonna go watch that episode where her parachute doesn't open and try to calm down

The day after Thanksgiving is, in my opinion, the biggest shopping day of the year.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

*a misanthrope explodes into flames

HOO yeah!!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

so you are telling me not only are there people who don't hate her, but there are sick weirdos out there who actually like her? if that's what it takes to be a true koth fan then count me out

Star Wars is such a good movie, one of my favorites... except for that Darth Vader character, that guy's just a mean jerk

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

A misanthrope posted:

oh no you don't. that's not even close to the same thing. vader doesn't have giant feet and a hook nose and act like the loopy middle-aged woman at your office who you absolutely can't stand but she corners you every day to talk about the most retarded bullshit

now if you're comparing how annoying she is to how annoying vader is in the prequels, then yeah you are maybe on to something

ok yfair enough, but peggy hill is supposed to be hopelessly insufferable and your repulsion just shows how good of a character she is

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Nonviolent J posted:

I like when they catch bobby smoking then everyone starts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ8nN6hTnmM

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Bobby, you don't need a crystal ball to see Ward's future. He's going to live with his mother until she dies, and maybe for a few weeks after.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

You got ants...

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Gay Weed Dad posted:

"David "The Flyin' Hawaiian" Kalaiki-Ali'i" (anyone ever notice this announcer is just Dale's voice without any change whatsoever?)

"THE GA-HAAAAYYYYYYY RODEO!"

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Cobweb Heart posted:

If Dale actually thought he had been cuckolded for so long and nobody on his list of trustables said a word, it would destroy him. Like, in a "break down and leave forever" sort of way if he were a real human being, and it destroys the big, best joke of his character - that the archetype of paranoia can't suspect the one thing he should. I've never gotten the people who wanted him to find out. It certainly wouldn't be funny.

This gets floated a lot, and it makes the ridiculous blatancy make sense in the context of the show, but Dale and Nancy approach the topic in private several times and he definitely does not know. Yeah, it's not that realistic, but if he knew it why was he fine with John loving his wife all the time?

This and also when he says "John Redcorn's gay and I've been friends with him for years"

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Nonviolent J posted:

Whats a racist term for a native American

Chug

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Gaunab posted:

A lot of fake King of the Hill fans coming out the woodwork

Darn it, Robby

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

Right, like Peggy

:v:

Thread's come full circle. Shut 'er down, boys.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Highbrow Slick posted:

Jimmy Wichard is good for a great line in pretty much every episode he's in

"It's the poo-man! And he's pickin' poo! Let's mash him!"

"I work at the car race, where the cars race."

"You make guys too? I make guys! DON'T COPY MY GUYS!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDfMjJcqZEw

Jimmy is voiced by David Herman, who played Michael Bolton in Office Space, and was nearly every tertiary male character on Futurama.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

The animation of the group moving after Dale looks so natural. This show really could have been done in live action.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

King Possum III posted:

Bug Gribble also turned up briefly in the episode that had Bobby learning ventriloquism ("fluttering butterflies!").
It was the flashback sequence that explained Dale's horror at seeing Chip Block.

I think there was another flashback in the season 1 (or 2?) episode where they are camping in the woods with the boys and it flashes back to when Hank Dale Bill and Boomhauer went on a similar camping trip with their dads (and sneak off to drink Bloody Mary mix) but I can't remember if that character design for Bug was retconned or not. It's been a while.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

"How long have you been sitting there?"
*exhales smokes* "Thirty five years..."

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

mojo1701a posted:

Was he also voiced by David Herman?

Actually, yes

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Diego Gomez is a fuckin sweet name.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Detective No. 27 posted:

Well, I do like delayed gratification.

Hank's best lines are the ones he says in italics.

"I hear its got special effects."

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

The Wonder Weapon posted:

What's the best/most popular YouTube poop of KOTH? I remember seeing the Boggle one before having watched the show, and now as I work through episodes occasionally I hear audio cues and immediately remember that YTP vividly.

This one is objectively the best ever made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

DanAdamKOF posted:

The theme song is one of those inexplicable things that is forever etched in my brain. Even though I only saw like two episodes of The Pitts.

woah i didnt know there was anyone still around with one of these avs