Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I'm a native and it's never occurred to me before reading this that people from elsewhere can't understand him

For God's sake, TheIncredulousHulk, act like an adult. And keep it down, guys, will you? I am trying to get through an article on vintage Camaros, and I've been on the same dang page for twenty minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

The first time I watched KotH I had no idea what Boomhauer was saying and I thought that was half the joke (as it seems like his friends don't even know what he just said sometimes, too). I get it all now but yeah drat.

Actually makes it funnier because Boomhauer will say something salient and the others will go "uh... yeah!"

You said it, Boomhauer.
(this is called hanging a lamp on it)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

dusty old bones
full of green dust

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I AINT SELLIN HIM NO HITLERS CANOE

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hank paying sticker price is in character

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I've been known to give a woman amneseey

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i spun it too hard :(

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

giblet-head

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

boobay hill

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

my favourite subtle king of the hill joke was when hank blew the whistle on the army haircutting program

and the general hates it
and asks in the mess hall: "who here can cut hair"

and a soft-spoken soldier says to his fair-skinned friend "don't answer, it's a trick"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'll never get tired of people referencing something that Boomhauer's said as deep, to-the-point, clear, or concise. :allears:

hes no doc platter

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

'a kid with tools in both hands has no hands left to do drugs!'
*sigh* Hank they'll just put the tools down if they wanna do drugs badly enough

this is my fav line

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I'll help you with yer dishes!!! *grabs chair*

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i dont speak no languages

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

stfu both of yous im tryin to read about CAMEROS

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

junichiro was abrupt with an elderly woman, im very proud of him

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i fuckin love king of the hill and this stupid commercial made me not want to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yj6X1-vnYM

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hank would NOT care about pulp

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

was it a wriggler? diddeldiddeldiddeldei

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this, i like

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

The Archaic posted:

Hank and his family visit Japan and tasks Bill and Dale to grab his paper because a stack of newspapers attracts thieves who know the house is empty. So they end up breaking into the house by smashing a window to turn the lights on, but then realize people can see inside the house that it's empty, so they break in again and start wearing Hank and Peggy's clothing. Luanne calls the cops and Dale and Bill end up getting arrested, while Boomhauer is just standing there, drinking his beer, completely expressionless. Probably my favourite B plot of the show so far.

make sure you take in hanks mail!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hes probably scared of batman

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i really love the scene from the montana episode where doc platter is sayin some poo poo like "well the mountains... sometimes they whisper to you... and sometimes they dont...." and hank is just nodding wide-eyed like its fuckin sage gospel

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

j r
j r
hes a really bad guy
who lives on a ranch with his mom

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

...and the pitch! posted:

It's weird to me that people think Hank is a boring, normal dude. Dale is his best friend after all.

fake edit: after propane!

dale is his neighbour (a position far greater than any friend for the bible says nothing about love thy friend)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

thatherton

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

King Possum III posted:

Army officer: "Can anyone in here cut hair?"

Lisping soldier to his buddy: "Don't answer, it's a trick!"

this is one of the best jokes in the series

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this straw is mah urEThra

*blows*

nbothing!!!

*passes out*

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Who in the media tricked you?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Did you know that Clarke Peters is having an affair with Root Beer? Don't worry, his wife's not jealous.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

john redcorn is gay and we've been friends for years

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

is ok?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hes using the gutter as a foothold and he left a gap and didnt nail everything in all the way

but this just means some korean animation team doesnt know how to shingle

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i still wanna buy dale's hat

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

is there any concrete proof hawaii actually exists

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Pump jockey

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Works for tips

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Bombadilillo posted:

This is the best joke in the series.

correct
except he was sitting not standing

standing in the swamp is too much work

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I'm running dry here, people... oh! Is there any concrete evidence that Hawaii actually exists? No.. I already covered that... *dead air* Does anyone remember The Drifters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

submitted for your approval: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIcVsp5t9sw