Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

dgs is caused by beer and we all probably have it (not me my rear end is getting bigger by the second)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

at this point they might as well just do the fhwackin in the tool shed crossover with beavis and butthead and be done with it

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

just do old hank hill telling stories about arlen from la casa bonanza retirement home like mike judge's tales from the tour bus

you can have any number of dead characters appear with nonspeaking lines and still tell a story

plus it'd be good still instead of doing some future reboot crap

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Another Bill posted:

According to Canon, that guy is the sometimes mentioned but never seen lovely Bill.

You meet lovely Bill once. It's one of the best gags of the series.

Bubbles is like "Now whatever you do, don't call him lovely Bill."
*very next scene*
Bubbles: "Hey, lovely!"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

WHO'S THERE BOUNCIN THE BALL??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXKjCOvZQgE

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Asterite34 posted:

I can believe that Hank genuinely has nearly zero interest in other women. Every time he is in a compromising situation with a woman who isn't his wife, he reacts in abject horror and flees in a panic. He was a Texas highschool football star and never had a single romantic relationship or so much as a date with anyone but Peggy, to the point where he has absolutely no useful advice to give on how to pick up or break up with women. By his own admission he doesn't even like looking at pictures of naked people. If Bobby didn't exist I would assume Hank was just asexual.

aw heck i believe ya. i know he doesnt have sex.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

bobby finds a hot dog man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIcVsp5t9sw

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

dang ole... aww, man.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

it looks ridiculous & very sweet at the same time

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

like dewey dancing with bea arthur to 'fernando' on malcolm in the middle

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the smoking bandit is so cool

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

That joke pre-dated sri racha becoming really popular in the west. For sure 95%+ of the viewing population didn't get it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you want to make sure you create the best possible conditions for a good drag coefficient, bobby, so widen your stance

"okay"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Name's Roy, Ray; something like that. After 16 years I'm too embarrassed to ask.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

are there any late season episodes where hank isnt a complete knob ive been rewatching the show with my partner and my god the late seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

They made beautiful taxidermy.