Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Hank couldnt have children because of his narrow urethra so Bill got peggy pregnant to help them out and ended up getting obsessed with peggy, but Hank feels like he owes bill for giving him bobby so he helps bill out through all of the insane poo poo he does. Bill is Bobby's dad it is canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Well sure. We all know Bill is Bobby's biological father, the gift given to Hank and Peg because Hank couldn't father a son of his own with his narrow urethra.

Bill, as we know, never got over that intimate moment he shared with Peggy either. But Hank puts up with all of everything because of the one big favor the Billdozer did for him on that one sunny day on Rainey street 13 years ago.