Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Title says it all basically. After I finished high school I never went to college and I'm 20 years old, live in my moms masement, and I watch Steven Universe all day long. I actually have a pretty good diet and try and get up to walk around the house and shake my legs out once or twice a day. I basically love the show, have a tattooo ( ouch lol! They really do hurt) of Steven Universe and a ton of the merch. Ask me any questions you have!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
How did you register an account when you were 14?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I used my moms credit card to register to read Chip Cheezum Let's Plays

Prince Reggie K
Feb 12, 2007

I've been denied all the best Ultra-Sex.
Who is your favorite gem and what elaborate steven universe fantasies exist in your mind.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Do you watch Steven Universe on the internet/TIVO/live or some combination thereof?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prince Reggie K posted:

Who is your favorite gem and what elaborate steven universe fantasies exist in your mind.

Pearl, and let's just say I basically live inside my mind most days imagining living in GemWorld

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

N. Senada posted:

Do you watch Steven Universe on the internet/TIVO/live or some combination thereof?

I watch it on my Kodi Firestick

Dr. Video Games 0081
Jan 19, 2005
All day? That's gotta be a lot of rewatching

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well I do rewatch a lot of episodes because there's a lot you miss, but I also browse deviant art and read Steven Universe Fanfiction too

Dr. Video Games 0081
Jan 19, 2005
It is really good. You ever watch high?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Black Baby Goku posted:

Well I do rewatch a lot of episodes because there's a lot you miss, but I also browse deviant art and read Steven Universe Fanfiction too

I wish you would have said this earlier, please update the OP.

When you browse Deviant Art, do you look exclusively at Steven Universe related posts?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Video Games 0081 posted:

It is really good. You ever watch high?

I'm straight edge.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

N. Senada posted:

I wish you would have said this earlier, please update the OP.

When you browse Deviant Art, do you look exclusively at Steven Universe related posts?

Yeah, absolutely. I run through every Steven Universe tag and I'm heavy into the Fandom

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Do you think Steven would embrace the straight edge lifestyle?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Absolutely. He doesn't need drugs or alcohol to me happy.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
What aspects of Stephen Universe resonate strongest with your straight edge style? Or do you find that you need to separate those aspects of your life to stay happy, much like how I keep my business and personal friends segregated?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I asically don't do much beside live in my moms masement and watch Steven Universe so it's one in the same. I have no friends that aren't online and I've never had sex. I drink soda like it's water. My desk ends up being where I sleep 90% of the time.

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Is low effort fakeposting allowed now?

E: Sorry, I meant is low effort fakeposting allowed in the SU fandom?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm not fake posting and how exactly is this "low effort"?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Here is my tattoo if anyone was curious

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's diamond by the way, my favorite gem. I'm in something called "The Order of Diamonds" fandom.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You seem like a real sucker. Go check out my etsy full of unlicensed depictions of copyrighted characters, I still need to make rent this month.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Which is your favorite character to masturbate to?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Which is your favorite character to masturbate to?

I don't do that to them.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Black Baby Goku posted:

I don't do that to them.

Then what the hell kind of basement dwelling male children's cartoon fan are you, exactly?

I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

How long do you think you can keep this lifestyle going? Are you and your mom cool?

I was once like you, didn't do anything but watch tv and play on the computer, best 8 months of my life. Zero worries. Do you know how good you've got it? Or do you hate yourself for being weird and lazy? For me it was a mix of both.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I LIKE COOKIE posted:

How long do you think you can keep this lifestyle going? Are you and your mom cool?

I was once like you, didn't do anything but watch tv and play on the computer, best 8 months of my life. Zero worries. Do you know how good you've got it? Or do you hate yourself for being weird and lazy? For me it was a mix of both.

Uh, well I guess you could say I love my mom, we get along great, she makes me dinner and cleans up after me still which is cool. I have absolutely no worries in the world except when I want a game but my mom won't buy it for me, that actually pisses me off.

I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

can you elaborate more? I'm more interested in the details.

is your mother single? if no, where is your father?

care you tell me as much as you can about your father? if its personal and you dont want to, I understand. I was raised by a single mother aswell.

do you have any other siblings, or are you an only child?

what does your mother want you to be when you grow up? surely she has mentioned this at least once in your 20 years, all parents do.

what do you want to be when you grow up?

do you have any goals, or aspirations, beyond what you've been doing lately (living in basement, etc)

if you dont want to share personal stuff on this forum, you dont have to. I'm just curious. also, you did make a thread about your life, so I expect you would like to share things about your life, i may be wrong though, and this may just be a dumb troll thread.

this is your chance to prove you know how to write an effortpost, btw. go gettum tiger

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Why do you keep calling it a masement? How is it as basements go? Finished or unfinished? Bed, couch, or both?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Uhhh because it's always been called a Masement at my house (My name is Mase). It's pretty nice, it's finished and has carpet and my bed and my desk and my TV

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I LIKE COOKIE posted:

can you elaborate more? I'm more interested in the details.

is your mother single? if no, where is your father?

care you tell me as much as you can about your father? if its personal and you dont want to, I understand. I was raised by a single mother aswell.

do you have any other siblings, or are you an only child?

what does your mother want you to be when you grow up? surely she has mentioned this at least once in your 20 years, all parents do.

what do you want to be when you grow up?

do you have any goals, or aspirations, beyond what you've been doing lately (living in basement, etc)

if you dont want to share personal stuff on this forum, you dont have to. I'm just curious. also, you did make a thread about your life, so I expect you would like to share things about your life, i may be wrong though, and this may just be a dumb troll thread.

this is your chance to prove you know how to write an effortpost, btw. go gettum tiger

My mom is single yes, I never knew my father and never want to. I am an only child as well. My mom loves that I live at home and I see no reason to ever go since that would require getting a job. Oh and my mom works at the government assistance office as well downtown. It's a pretty good job I guess. She is a boss there.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
Do you drink Kahlua, or vodka?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't drink because I'm not 21

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
do you like homestuck, its good

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

When do you think they'll be releasing a soundtrack CD? I love all the songs but having to youtube them constantly is a real pain!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Farg posted:

do you like homestuck, its good

I love it

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Black Baby Goku posted:

I drink soda like it's water.

how is this part of this

Black Baby Goku posted:

I actually have a pretty good diet

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well besides the soda. I'm not obese

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Don't mean to TELL in an ASK thread, but try switching to diet soda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

What did you think of those fans who harassed a storyboarder so much on Twitter and Tumblr that she deleted all of her social media accounts?

• Locked thread