Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

Welcome back to the Liturgigoon thread, friend.
You say that you don't have any friends, or spend time with friends. Does it ever concern you that this seems to not reflect the values of a show in which friendship plays an important, perhaps critical role?

Do you live a life which reflects the values that are communicated in Steven Universe? If you do not, then can you really be said to like it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

CountFosco posted:

You say that you don't have any friends, or spend time with friends. Does it ever concern you that this seems to not reflect the values of a show in which friendship plays an important, perhaps critical role?

Do you live a life which reflects the values that are communicated in Steven Universe? If you do not, then can you really be said to like it?

All my friends are online and we are close, mostly posting in video game and Steven Universe forums and threads. We talk on discord and message apps and some through text. Just because I barely leave the house doesn't mean I don't have friends. I just wish I could meet a girl who shares my interests and lifestyle.

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

Welcome back to the Liturgigoon thread, friend.
Where do you see yourself in thirty years?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well, probably in the same place I am now. Maybe upstairs if my mom dies.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
How is your mom?

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Black Baby Goku posted:

What do you mean?

I mean there aren't any girls in your mom's basement.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobbie Wickham posted:

I mean there aren't any girls in your mom's basement.

That's why I said I wanted to meet someone online

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

And then what? Ask them to move into your mother's basement with you?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

And then what? Ask them to move into your mother's basement with you?

I'm not looking for marriage, just someone who shares my interests.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
op I would post a dating ad on /r/stevenuniverse, they are very accepting there just like Steven and im sure one day you will meet your soul gem mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T___A
Jan 18, 2014

Nothing would go right until we had a dictator, and the sooner the better.
Why did you have beef with the Everest thread?

• Locked thread