Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

race tires on road are a great idea, ask me!

There was a quote floating around somewhere where he said this track suited his riding style and hid some of the issues of the Ducati.

Was super happy for Dani :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

I'm really liking that Zarco is doing so well, I hope he gets the factory Yamaha seat when Rossi finally leaves.

Vinales is really really good, but I'm still "eh" on him since he ragequit in Moto3. That and the fact in the recent round of interviews he didn't take responsibility for being slow like Rossi did.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Induced coma for Hayden I read somewhere, never good.

Hopefully he comes out of it ok, although who knows what lasting damage he'll have even if he does get out.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Yeah, I'm aware of why they use induced comas, work in healthcare.

This isn't looking like it's going to end well :(

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

News coming from Italy is that he's brain dead.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Boris Mihailovic, not sure if it's been confirmed yet or not he is baseing it on news coming from the hospital.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Hmm, interesting, good to know.

At the very least they'd have him paralysed, and I'd be seriously surprised if they haven't drilled a few relief holes in his skull to help relieve pressure/insert a drain, don't need to go into surgery for that, that's a bedside procedure.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

This wasn't at the ranch, that's dirt track, he was at a motocross facility a bit from his place.

From what they said he'll be back for Mugello but might still be a bit sore. I don't think there were any serious injuries, they just want to keep him in for observation just incase they missed something/something develops. Fairly common for traumas, keep overnight for obs then send them home in the morning. Better safe than sorry.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Zarco had no spare tyres for q2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Valencia 2014 (? Marquezs first gp championship year) was some good fighting with Lorenzo

• Locked thread