Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Spain is still gonna ruin everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I have to say that Rossi's penalty last year for deliberately blowing the corner and pushing Marky off the track was totally deserved. loving depressing though, I think it basically cost him the championship.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Jorge figured out how to ride the Ducati. Kill me now.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I just wanna hear a good national anthem like once (Italy or France)

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

EX250 Type R posted:

uh oh ive bicycled 16 miles in 2 days, i better watch my back
Pushbikes: Satan's death machines

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Was he pedalvlogging and trying to "own his lane"?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Once again we see that no matter how good or boring the race is, no matter who crashes or who passes, you'll always hear a Spanish anthem at the end.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
That slide Marky did while coming into the chicane behind Zarco, holy poo poo. I can't find a clip of it to post here but holy poo poo. I don't know how that guy doesn't win every race everywhere.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Maybe if they ran those things in a GP they'd have some luck against last year's Yamaha and last year's Ducati

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Isn't it a thing for, like, F1 drivers to have contracts with clauses about not engaging in other dangerous sports though?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

Yeah honestly I've been pretty impressed with how Jorge has done this year. He's spent a lot more time in the lead than I expected, even if he hasn't turned it into wins.
What explains this anyway? I feel like most races this year, he leads it for the first 2 or 3 laps, way out in front as if no one could touch him, and then falls back to finish 9th. Tires can't go off THAT fast can they? Why would he be so on and then off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
And is more entertaining to watch in interviews. Except Jorge.

• Locked thread