Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
That roster makes it look like its gonna be a good year for racing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
nah I mean all the fresh blood from moto2 like lowes and zarco and rins and the team swaps. I like watching Zarco do back flips so I wish him luck

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

builds character posted:

I don't think we've seen anything that indicates that Marquez won't win going away. Sure, everything can change but it's not like Rossi is suddenly finding amazing pace or Lorenzo is some kind of world beater on the Ducati. Maybe Vinales can come out of sort of nowhere and compete, but he kind of sucks in the wet, doesn't he?

Thats not what your mom said

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

builds character posted:

toot toot, vinales bandwagon loading up

Poor Jorge.
https://gfycat.com/InnocentSingleBedlingtonterrier

Surprisingly good finish from Rossi, even for someone who is traditionally better on Sunday.

I wonder what Lorenzo's opinion of that race is. Vinales winning on the movistar yamaha and the duc sister bike coming in 2nd while he was in like 12th

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

How about Zarco though. I was looking forward to watching a backflip and he got robbed. See: this quote from page 1

EX250 Type R posted:

nah I mean all the fresh blood from moto2 like lowes and zarco and rins and the team swaps. I like watching Zarco do back flips so I wish him luck

I <3 Rossi 5eva but I cannot wait to start hearing the French anthem on the reg

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

builds character posted:

Is this really a problem though? Seems like to the extent it is it's been handled and I suspect Dorna won't want to spend money on fixing something that ain't broke (and gives race direction more discretionary control).

nsaP posted:

GPS isn't accurate to the meter. More like 3 or 4 in the best conditions. Something built into the track would make more sense. Or maybe just use that glue in rat traps

I was gonna respond to this last night or w/e and this was the gist of it. GPS doesnt have the resolution to do what you want and what are you actaully trying to accomplish that current techniques dont already care of

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

like with respect to your idea it wouyld probably be easier and cheaper to have 22 or w/e people watching individual screens of every rider and pressing a button to limit the engine when their rider goes beyond your set 1 meter limit

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Wirth1000 posted:

Hayden's in hospital in Italy after he got hit by a car while cycling/training, shittttt no word on his exact condition yet.

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/05/17/hayden-in-hospital-following-cycling-incident-in-italy/228157

uh oh ive bicycled 16 miles in 2 days, i better watch my back

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

RIP Nicky Hayden, gently caress

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

nsaP posted:

Anyone know a good place to get Hayden stickers? They listed a couple official merch sites but I didn't see stickers on either.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=hayden+69+sticker&_sacat=0 ???

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Simoncelli was hit directly in the head with a bike traveling perpendicular to him, this only bares a superficial resemblance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Skreemer posted:

In this instance, Rea ramped the bike right off Davies back/speed hump.

is this supposed to contradict what I said? idgi

• Locked thread