Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
<3 Zarco, I finally have a frenchman who can race for poo poo.

Seriously though, you have to be dead inside to not find his riding style awesome. He wrings the poo poo out of that bike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
On a scale of 1 to 10, how embarrassing is that for the works Yamaha team?

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013

Skreemer posted:

Ducati seems to be trying to make things harder on themselves. Top Ducati is Dovi, but he's way back in 11th place. Though Jorge is going to have his issues this weekend, crashing out in one of the free practice runs and spraining his ankle.

First row is Marquez, Vinales, and Zarco.

Man I want Zarco to get a win.

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
What an epic race... Maybe the best of the season.

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013

Yeah that wasn't abiding to newtonian physics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
I think we'll be seeing turbos and superchargers before we see hybrids.

Electric-only bikes might be a thing soon, but the tech has to evolve a lot to see it as a viable motoGP alternative.

• Locked thread