Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Skreemer posted:

Race 2 today, Chaz Davies made a drat good showing. Rea gave Chaz a fight of it, but the Ducati was a bit much in the long straights.

That was a great race by Welshie and a nail-biter toward the end. A little clash in the last few corners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Huh. Does nobody use V-twins anymore?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

nsaP posted:

I miss Indy :(

Yeah. That was a fun race. Maybe someday, when the sheiks take over the midwest, they'll bring back F1 or MotoGP.

Although I'd love to see a WSBK race within driving distance.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

nsaP posted:

Rossi's penalty was because he gained .3 going off so they deducted .3 from his finished time. It was not a penalty, it was a time correction. Had nothing to do with the reason why he went off, I dunno why people don't get this. Most riders, when they leave the track, try to rejoin in the same place relative to other riders as they were in before they went off. Rossi did not because he's Rossi.

Seriously. I thought it was a pretty simple explanation. He got bumped off the line and had to straightline the turn, giving him a huge time advantage.

Maybe because we had the Americans announcing for this round and they explained it bad?

• Locked thread