Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

algebra testes posted:

Motogp qualifying cancelled due to weather, grid determined by FP3 times.

There is a chance that the race gets pushed back until monday.

Weather reports are looking clear, they better race tomorrow :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Aaand another rain delay

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Skreemer posted:

So, who's going to the GP in Austin? I had some stuff come up and couldn't swing the tickets.

I'm here for it, 3rd year in a row. It's always a good time and Austin is an amazing city.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Double postin don't care, I'm pretty pumped for the Marquez, Vinales, Rossi start. Hopefully this race doesn't turn into a huge Honda lead again.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Skreemer posted:

From the viewpoint i had all three races were pretty tame. A few dust-ups here and there but mostly boring. I just got home from the track as Kuffs and his brother so graciously had extra tickets and thought to bring me along. We even sat by turn two for a while.

I was at the same turn, and agreed on the tameness.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Petition to start MotoPED, you have to be at least 50 years old and any drug use is legal across the board

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Was it F1 or MotoGP where there've been instances of the vehicle not knowing what corner it's on w/r/t suspension/power settings? It'd be pretty dangerous for that to happen with some kind of off-track speed limiter. A bike in front of a pack suddenly slows down in the racing line and gets rear end packed by everyone else still pinning it.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Yeah I tried to search for what I was thinking of but I guess it wasn't anything recent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Aha, vindication. So yeah, that, but with getting auto-braked would be no bueno.

• Locked thread