Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kanye East
Jul 7, 2006
The Moto3 race was amazing.

Also, lol at Jack Miller, he got a 1,000 Euro fine for shoving Bautista after their accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanye East
Jul 7, 2006

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I just wanna hear a good national anthem like once (Italy or France)

Anything but the Spanish anthem!

Kanye East
Jul 7, 2006

dreesemonkey posted:

Hello thread, I haven't followed MotoGP in a number of years (probably since the Honda / Stoner domination), and I'm curious what has happened that is making the bikes and teams having more parity. I vaguely recall there are some spec parts (ECU?), but I've watched the races this season and they've been exciting and the competition is way closer than I remember from years back.

Also, completely random thought, I laughed at the Jerez race when they were talking about Pedrosa's riding coach (Sete Gibernau - A name I remember from watching many years ago). He is a BAD DUDE and he has a rider coach. Like, what the hell are they going to tell you? "God drat you're fast, dude" or "Yep, you lapped way faster than I would have, otherwise I'd still be racing". Clearly I'm exaggerating a bit, I just thought it was funny.

I agree with you about Sete Gibernau. The dude spent more time shaking his head at his tyres when he ran wide than actually trying to win races. Rossi cursed him and it worked lol!

Kanye East
Jul 7, 2006
I really hope he has some sort of a miraculous recovery. He is such a good bloke.

Kanye East
Jul 7, 2006

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

Jack Miller has Schrodinger's crash which is simultaneously extremely unlucky and the luckiest thing he's ever had happen.

https://twitter.com/rendicahya/status/865908340001341442

I was watching that last night. They showed his damaged bike before they showed the incident and I thought he must have all but killed himself. He went out in the next session and low sided before he could set a decent lap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanye East
Jul 7, 2006

Slavvy posted:

Lorenzo he is not.

Speaking of, had to laugh about his whining over Zarco overtaking him. Never change, George.

Gorgeous George needs to buy his own MotoGP bike, a decent race track and compete by his lonesome. Anytime the racing gets close he just disappears backwards. And complains.

The race was amazing, c'mon Dovi you can win it!

• Locked thread