Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Where is a good place to go or a polite way to ask people to take a look at a piece of writing for either advice or input.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Novel writing month idea. A book about a non verbal boy and their GF/BF, presented as a notebook the two of them write in to talk to one another.

Good Idea/Bad Idea? Are there any other books that do this in order to see how this would work? Im thinking the finished product doen't look like a book but like a random notebook you find on the ground.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

curlingiron posted:

The link may have expired, try this one: https://discord.gg/QpAESdpc

Can I get a fresh invite? This one is dead.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Thank you. Just joined