Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

r u ready to WALK posted:

Someone should still buy one and gift wrap it for yosmas 2017, hopefully by that time we'll all have forgot about this thread and some lucky goon gets to experience the joy of receiving a brand new state of the art computer.

i already got a 386 laptop for yosmas i don't think we can top that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I have lots of Apple composite CRTs from when I resold apples on eBay

I also use a Genesis controller with my Amiga no problem op

my first computer was a Color Computer 2 and I still haven't beaten Dungeons of Daggorath

I also use a yospos approved CRT with the brand name LASER on the front for my Amiga and Atari ST

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

this isn't even the tip of the iceberg

these guys bought out every atari warehouse on the west coast when they went under and have been selling new in box games and computers for over 20 years

new in box Atari 825 printers for $199

new in box Atari 1040STs for $400 (lmao)

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Feb 22, 2017

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

A Yolo Wizard posted:

The lengths to which they've made a terrible website is still impressive to this day.

i ordered a new keyboard for my 1040ST from them and it came in an inside-out clorox box fully encased in official atari tamper-evident masking tape

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

sounds about right

but can you play canyon climber???

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

my dad has fond memories of making the TI computers at Epcot with speech synthesis say curse words in 1983

• Locked thread