Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Baudolino posted:

If caugth alive the masses in each of the allied states would have demanded his head. Because of this and regardless of his actual guilt him killing would have been justified.

this argument is so bad it makes goebbels look good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

I'm glad he and his grotesque face isn't on any Scottish fivers.

Churchill's face is deformed like that of a modern-day bulldog. The most Britishest of faces.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

JFairfax posted:

now we're getting somewhere!

Given what a neonazi shithole and general embarrassment Dresden has become, the only mistake was not flattening the burnt ashes some more with nukes.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Flowers For Algeria posted:

I agree, it is an offense that is far less important than rape, and absolutely understandable.

To an army concerned with not losing the other half of the country to literal nazis, it's much more important to shoot defectors pour encourager les autres, how do you not get this :psypop:

e:like, on an individual level the soldier who goes out of his way to rape and mutilate some civilians is by far the worse person compared to the soldier who pisses his pants and gets shot for trying to run back to mommy, however the decision is not based on "are you a good person" but on "did you do something that makes it harder to kill the nazis"

suck my woke dick fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Feb 18, 2017

• Locked thread