Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

And then going to social media to air their grievances instead of to their representative

I'll get us started with a bit of theft

I was formerly told I was being an rear end in a top hat when I said I didn't care if KY people who specifically voted to repeal KYnect died because KYnect got repealed, let's see if this time around I have more people on my side laughing a whole bunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
No you're still a loving rear end in a top hat, OP.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They got what they wanted most of all, and forced on the rest of the country what a majority of them didn't want

Until I see them vote for Dems in 2018 I cannot be aped to give a poo poo if people who hate healthcare die because they didn't get healthcare. Steve Jobs died because he believed in crystal therapy and we all laughed at that, and that didn't even make crystal therapy mandatory for all Americans

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
[img Boosted: Jeb Please Fix this!!! dot jaypeg]

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

rear end cobra posted:

[img Boosted: Jeb Please Fix this!!! dot jaypeg]

Oh man I'm amazed I don't actually have that saved anywhere

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Epic High Five posted:

They got what they wanted most of all, and forced on the rest of the country what a majority of them didn't want

Until I see them vote for Dems in 2018 I cannot be aped to give a poo poo if people who hate healthcare die because they didn't get healthcare. Steve Jobs died because he believed in crystal therapy and we all laughed at that, and that didn't even make crystal therapy mandatory for all Americans

Steve Jobs was scum, and we laughed at him because he was ludicrously wealthy and had every opportunity in the world to know better. Wishing that people would die because they were too ignorant to understand political consequences is a counterproductive spite. I have nothing but contempt for these morons but I still want them to have healthcare and not to die in painful misery. Their reactions make it pretty clear that they didn't get what they want.

I could've been all in on the hate train based on those tweets alone, till you had to remind everyone what a weird creep you are.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Steve Jobs was scum, and we laughed at him because he was ludicrously wealthy and had every opportunity in the world to know better. Wishing that people would die because they were too ignorant to understand political consequences is a counterproductive spite. I have nothing but contempt for these morons but I still want them to have healthcare and not to die in painful misery. Their reactions make it pretty clear that they didn't get what they want.

I could've been all in on the hate train based on those tweets alone, till you had to remind everyone what a weird creep you are.

Hey I voted for them to get healthcare and spend hours every day volunteering for people who will give them healthcare. I'm not the one who decided they don't want healthcare, they are. Maybe they'll come around but right now they're too busy calling me a godless liberal Soros shill who hates America

Maybe their devotion to conservatism will keep them alive in the meantime until the left can get its poo poo together and fix everything. I don't want them to die but I'm not going to shed a tear for them if they do because my energy is devoted to helping the people they hosed over instead who knew what the stakes were

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I lust for ignorant conservative death

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

I lust for ignorant conservative death

https://twitter.com/Trump_Regrets/status/825431490511196161

I don't lust for it, I just don't have the energy to condensed to them and treat them like children like they're poor mistreated people. Instead I'll be helping the people they're burning down the mosques of

https://twitter.com/RPouard/status/823953991688032256

WHY THE gently caress WOULD YOU VOTE FOR TRUMP IF YOU WERE ANTI-PIPELINES

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That acquaintance of hers is literally 4 years away from stepping foot in this country they are a legal permanent resident of and she helped it happen lmao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Epic High Five posted:

Hey I voted for them to get healthcare and spend hours every day volunteering for people who will give them healthcare. I'm not the one who decided they don't want healthcare, they are. Maybe they'll come around but right now they're too busy calling me a godless liberal Soros shill who hates America

Maybe their devotion to conservatism will keep them alive in the meantime until the left can get its poo poo together and fix everything. I don't want them to die but I'm not going to shed a tear for them if they do because my energy is devoted to helping the people they hosed over instead who knew what the stakes were

This is an idiotic reaction to a phenomenon of mass ignorance. You should be reaching out to these people and trying to educate them as a basis for forming a real mass politics. They obviously didn't decide they don't want healthcare, or else they wouldn't express the fear that they're gonna lose it. They thought Trump was going to replace the ACA with a better healthcare system, which is what he actually said. They didn't think he'd try to wipe it all out in one fell swoop without an alternative plan. That makes them idiotic rubes, not maliciously self-destructive psychopaths. This has always been a country of rubes and con men, and you can't blame people for their gross ignorance when the system is built up to keep them that way.

All you're doing here is demonstrating why people can still have so much contempt for Liberals, even in spite of Trump voters. You're no less petty or spiteful, and your politics are garbage.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is an idiotic reaction to a phenomenon of mass ignorance. You should be reaching out to these people and trying to educate them as a basis for forming a real mass politics. They obviously didn't decide they don't want healthcare, or else they wouldn't express the fear that they're gonna lose it. They thought Trump was going to replace the ACA with a better healthcare system, which is what he actually said. They didn't think he'd try to wipe it all out in one fell swoop without an alternative plan. That makes them idiotic rubes, not maliciously self-destructive psychopaths. This has always been a country of rubes and con men, and you can't blame people for their gross ignorance when the system is built up to keep them that way.

All you're doing here is demonstrating why people can still have so much contempt for Liberals, even in spite of Trump voters. You're no less petty or spiteful, and your politics are garbage.

Being petty and spiteful and having garbage politics is a detriment to political power all of a sudden? People don't like liberals because they AREN'T those things, and thus it has been decades since they controlling any narrative

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Epic High Five posted:

WHY THE gently caress WOULD YOU VOTE FOR TRUMP IF YOU WERE ANTI-PIPELINES

Both candidates were pro-pipeline.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Trump's gonna point at this thread and use it to propel himself to a reelection victory

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mugrim posted:

Both candidates were pro-pipeline.

That's a fair point

How about this person who voted for Trump because they thought he wouldn't touch abortion rights:

https://twitter.com/Animalsfollowus/status/825074233944346624

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Epic High Five posted:

Being petty and spiteful and having garbage politics is a detriment to political power all of a sudden? People don't like liberals because they AREN'T those things, and thus it has been decades since they controlling any narrative

Republicans may be petty and spiteful, but their politics aren't garbage. Because they won, and they won bigly.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

Trump's gonna point at this thread and use it to propel himself to a reelection victory

That'll happen but it'll be because the big war he propels us into in 2019 and subsequent barrage of Lee Greenwood songs on Trump TV and Fox News will wash away all doubt any of half the country had

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
if we mock people on something awful dot com then well everything is doomed, forever

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I, for one, would be honored if Trump legitimized my craziness by campaigning on an anti-EHF platform

I could probably get into the Senate on that kind of pedigree, being hated by Trump. Sorry Donnelly but ur days are numbered :unsmigghh:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I mean is there any other way to interpret the embassy being moved to Jerusalem and cutting security at all embassies than they're hoping it gets bombed?

That'd be a helluva casus belli considering that being pro-Palestinian will get you hunted down and your career ended in this country

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Timothy01967/status/825101152106733568

He also attacked the VA

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

thank god this thread hasa bunch of handwringing over how appropriate the subhect matter is instead of more comical schadentweeten, i can only handle so mich winning

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

thank god this thread hasa bunch of handwringing over how appropriate the subhect matter is instead of more comical schadentweeten, i can only handle so mich winning

https://twitter.com/TurtsBlues/status/825234389680398336

https://twitter.com/samsha1979/status/824978040031678464

please stop this new and baffling attack on Mexico mr president

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

To be honest, "Wow, Trump really betrayed the American people by repealing the ACA without a replacement" feels like saying "Oh my, I had no idea that huffing paint kills brain cells," but after reading that AMA about someone's WWII Axis grandpa and similar stories, this is the most likely narrative they're going to accept.

"Wow, Hitler really betrayed the german people" is what many of them walked away from WWII with, if they weren't executed or avoided starvation. I don't have much hope for the fools this time.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Knight posted:

To be honest, "Wow, Trump really betrayed the American people by repealing the ACA without a replacement" feels like saying "Oh my, I had no idea that huffing paint kills brain cells," but after reading that AMA about someone's WWII Axis grandpa and similar stories, this is the most likely narrative they're going to accept.

"Wow, Hitler really betrayed the german people" is what many of them walked away from WWII with, if they weren't executed or avoided starvation. I don't have much hope for the fools this time.

Americans are a grossly ignorant people with enough functional knowledge to participate in a modern society but not enough to understand any of it. You bring up World War 2 and I'm seriously trying to remember what they taught us about it if at all in secondary education. I don't think my history classes ever even got to the 20th Century.

Suckthemonkey
Jun 18, 2003
its sad but other than trump getting in and doing all the horrible poo poo he said he was going to how else its gonna be clear to people that actions have consequences. literally, he was saying this poo poo every day -- how is it a surprise? and is it not a bit patronizing to treat them like poor ignorant children with no responsibility over their own actions?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hey post about moralizing and coddling grown rear end people like they're infants in another thread, this is for schadenfreude only as we laugh at the people who signed the death warrant of our nation

https://twitter.com/GrandmaFroiland/status/825132718233108480

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
I think it's great that people who vote in fascists and support fascist policies will soon die because of their own evilness :coolfish:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/AyeshaASiddiqi/status/825533895084953600

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope it's driven home to her that the reason she'll be seeing her husband again is thanks to the ACLU and tons of liberal protesters

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I legit feel bad for that woman and hope her husband can come back

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

He can now! EO got dumpstered by NY judge

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Nothin wrong with that!

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
meh, making fun of these people doesn't make someone an rear end in a top hat. it's possible to feel bad for people's self-inflicted misfortunes and hope for the best for them, while still laughing at their terrible judgment because a literal child could tell that trump would be a terrible president.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/crissles/status/825472388846538752

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

https://twitter.com/neferurenaji

:nws:

Epic High Five has issued a correction as of 04:40 on Jan 29, 2017

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

condolences on her brother not being able to get in despite having a green card

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
can't believe trump voters are secretly Bad