Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMemb44Du/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why does she film all those in her car?

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

It's the only private space people have when there's no rent control

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
been a while since we've had an update but lol this subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties/

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
My Qex still lives with me because we broke up only four weeks ago, right after Moderna #1, which I did not tell him about at the time due to multiple huge fights on the vaccination topic as well as the rest of the Quniverse of conspiracies he believes and I don't. Since the breakup things are mostly cordial while he arranges to move out, and finally he asked me if I got the vaccine and I answered truthfully. So he knew I was scheduled for Moderna #2 today.

He came to me excited this morning, confirming that I was still going in for my second shot, and says he wanted to try a scientific experiment. (He couched it as science knowing I would agree with that angle.) I knew what was coming but played dumb for a while because I wanted to see how he would explain it to me.

Anyway, we agreed we would try the magnet test on my freshly vaccinated arm as soon as I got back. He got a magnet, I removed the bandaid and cleaned the adhesive residue off my arm, he put the magnet on my arm and...

The magnet fell to the floor.

We tried it a couple of times but the magnet had no desire to stay on my arm.

You would think this would cause him to re-evaluate the reliability of his sources, but apparently not.

It's only been a few hours and so far I feel fine. We'll see how I fare in the next day or so. Anyway I wanted to share this amusing anecdote with you all.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

cumshitter posted:

My Qex still lives with me because we broke up only four weeks ago, right after Moderna #1, which I did not tell him about at the time due to multiple huge fights on the vaccination topic as well as the rest of the Quniverse of conspiracies he believes and I don't. Since the breakup things are mostly cordial while he arranges to move out, and finally he asked me if I got the vaccine and I answered truthfully. So he knew I was scheduled for Moderna #2 today.

He came to me excited this morning, confirming that I was still going in for my second shot, and says he wanted to try a scientific experiment. (He couched it as science knowing I would agree with that angle.) I knew what was coming but played dumb for a while because I wanted to see how he would explain it to me.

Anyway, we agreed we would try the magnet test on my freshly vaccinated arm as soon as I got back. He got a magnet, I removed the bandaid and cleaned the adhesive residue off my arm, he put the magnet on my arm and...

You would think this would cause him to re-evaluate the reliability of his sources, but apparently not.

It's only been a few hours and so far I feel fine. We'll see how I fare in the next day or so. Anyway I wanted to share this amusing anecdote with you all.

Is the vaccine supposed to turn you into magneto? If it really had a microchip it wouldn't let you attach a magnet even if Bill Gates was watching your every move.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

pseudanonymous posted:

Is the vaccine supposed to turn you into magneto? If it really had a microchip it wouldn't let you attach a magnet even if Bill Gates was watching your every move.

it's apparently been going around facebook the past few weeks that the vaccine microchip makes magents stick to your arm

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Shear Modulus posted:

it's apparently been going around facebook the past few weeks that the vaccine microchip makes magents stick to your arm

but that like doesn't make any sense. I mean granted none of it makes any sense but that's so easily disprovable it seems like a weird hill to die on.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

cumshitter posted:

Wow, so scientific. Sounds like your ex has a real respect for healthy skepticism

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

lol AOC

https://twitter.com/equalityAlec/status/1395421126239604736

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

pseudanonymous posted:

The 5G microchip implant will make a magnet stick to it. This is SCIENCE

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

you’ve been cumming and making GBS threads with a maga shaman this whole time?!

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

oh man this sucks so bad

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/bonnie_blough/status/1391959455718334464

https://twitter.com/chadmccullough/status/1394290331970117632

https://twitter.com/alondra2fabb/status/1394709486229594113

https://twitter.com/ccnyc2010/status/1392746788772360192

bonus lol

https://twitter.com/HateOnWhitey/status/1393300472635723778

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What’s that business about accepting a generous letter from trump? Some blue maga q equivalent thing?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if i had to guess there's a dumb tradition that the outgoing president writes a letter to the next guy and leaves it in the oval office and it's forever private between the two, and so this is a biden voter who's having trouble reconciling how biden and the democrats were saying that trump was not a legitimate president while not matching that with any sort of action that might suggest they actually believed that like how they went through the same dumb tradition and ceremony they would with any other republican, or how no democrat seems to care or notice that the republicans they're negotiating with in congress are pledging eternal loyalty to the guy they said was an existential threat to the country

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 06:48 on May 21, 2021

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

apparently "generous letter" is a quote from joe

https://twitter.com/business/status/1352176616034742272?s=20

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

One conspiracy theory I can easily buy into if it exists is that Biden lied about trump leaving a letter because there’s no way trump would write a letter or dictate it to his secretary—he’s just too lazy and easily distracted. Biden would lie just to keep it out of the news like how he’s never acknowledged trump or given him any attention.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Maybe it was that month’s ValPak coupon mailing, if DC has those.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

it was a copy of the trump bux IRS letter

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003
say what you will about joseph r biden but i for one am happy to see he’s continuing eternal infrastructure week

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

cumshitter posted:

Qex still lives with me

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Trump never even opened the letter he got from Obama, so Biden found that one and thought it was from ol' Donny.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Shear Modulus posted:

it was a copy of the trump bux IRS letter

makes sense since he pretty much copied it in his april letter claiming that when you add the second trump check to the only biden check you're getting it equals the 2k biden promised

if you add my '08 vote and my '12 vote I voted democrat in '20

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ruffian Price posted:

It's the only private space people have when there's no rent control

This is a legitimate excuse along with the upholstery absorbing ambient sound and echoes

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

CodfishCartographer posted:

Trump never even opened the letter he got from Obama, so Biden found that one and thought it was from ol' Donny.

Lol he was such a baby

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
lmao I bet the letter is just Trump doing a mushroom stamp and signing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

My bet is in envelop full of glitter because he asked for anthrax and that's what they gave him.