Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

yeah and you love it

you know it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

No you're still a loving rear end in a top hat, OP.

Yeah.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Can't educate them if they don't want to be.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
the only way to educate dipshits like this is to let them get pounded in the rear end hard by their own electoral choices. i hope they all lose their healthcare and are reduced to voting democrat in 2 and 4 years to get it back

in the meantime liberals have plenty on our plate just trying to protect the vulnerable groups who weren't self-indulgent enough to vote in an obvious monster just to give the finger to the rest of the country

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the handwringing over never even pointing out how insane it is that people who voted for Trump are just now finding out the 'obamacare' is the ACA is something I've literally never seen extended to any other group of stupid voters and is probably really telling about the people who do it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
These people hosed up a lot of other people's lives and I feel okay if they suffer a bit over it

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the only way to educate dipshits like this is to let them get pounded in the rear end hard by their own electoral choices. i hope they all lose their healthcare and are reduced to voting democrat in 2 and 4 years to get it back

in the meantime liberals have plenty on our plate just trying to protect the vulnerable groups who weren't self-indulgent enough to vote in an obvious monster just to give the finger to the rest of the country
they didn't learn from that in the reagan years, they didn't learn from that in the bush years, and they won't learn from that now

mostly because they all end up dying

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
my meds are gonna skyrocket and I have friends that could literally die if obamacare gets hosed too badly so yes I think it's hilarious that someone was so stupid that they voted for Trump thinking he'd be against the pipeline and pro-choice when he told them to their face that wasn't the case, and now feels personally betrayed. It's funny and they deserve to be mocked.

"Yea! Hiring freeze! Clear those lazy government leeches out...wait...MY government job is being frozen? NOOOO!!!" ~ someone who's opinions are valid and must be respected

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
need more laughs posted itt

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

need more laughs posted itt

ya I don't mind people rushing to my defense or anything but this is a thread for yuckyucking and maybe a few guffaws

If I don't hear some chortling in 10 minutes I'm closing it, GET TO WORK

HailHorrorHail
Jun 9, 2015

Reading these tweets isn't fun not only because I'm not a psychopath that enjoys watching people suffer, but because these people voted for their own punishment and it looks like no amount of deprogramming or outreach will stop them from doing it again the next time

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HailHorrorHail posted:

Reading these tweets isn't fun not only because I'm not a psychopath that enjoys watching people suffer, but because these people voted for their own punishment and it looks like no amount of deprogramming or outreach will stop them from doing it again the next time

Then this thread may not be for you! I know some people who are likely going to die if we go back to The Bad Old Days of healthcare and I'm a bit mad at people who fist pumped all the way to the polls to make sure they do die!

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Here's a whole website full of this poo poo.
http://www.areyousorryyet.com/

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Noun Verber posted:

Here's a whole website full of this poo poo.
http://www.areyousorryyet.com/

man that's a terrible format

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
True. Also it doesn't cover Trump supporters screaming friend of the family at everyone mocking them, though I wish it would.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I, too, believe that only Persian Americans are suffering as a result of Trump's policies

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the fuckin notifications on that status bar :wth:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i don't want these people to die but i also find their stupidity blowing up in their face extremely funny

so lol

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

it is possible to both feel pity and schadenfreude at the same time

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

yes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

ya its called Scheißkopffreude

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

I, for one, enjoy this thread and the entertainment it brings. It warms my cold, dead heart.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

disjoe posted:

I, for one, enjoy this thread and the entertainment it brings. It warms my cold, dead heart.

oh god that avatar

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Republicans may be petty and spiteful, but their politics aren't garbage. Because they won, and they won bigly.

ours is the superior ideology, clearly

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the subject matter of this thread or its premise.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
during brexit politicians lied non-stop about the things they promised would happen then shut the gently caress up after it won. trump was saying this poo poo daily and apparently that meant he wasn't going to do it?

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the subject matter of this thread or its premise.

General question for you: ignorance is not a defense against breaking the law. Why should ignorance be a defense against the consequences of votes made in ignorance? And these people not only hurt themselves but all of us.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Jose posted:

during brexit politicians lied non-stop about the things they promised would happen then shut the gently caress up after it won. trump was saying this poo poo daily and apparently that meant he wasn't going to do it?

politicians lie nonstop and hes a lying conman, so they're surprised he actually does the things he said he was going to do

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

ketchup vs catsup posted:

General question for you: ignorance is not a defense against breaking the law. Why should ignorance be a defense against the consequences of votes made in ignorance? And these people not only hurt themselves but all of us.

Nobody is being absolved of responsibility or anything. It just looks dumb when you don't understand the people you're mocking, by claiming they had intentions they clearly don't. This happened because the Democrats were outmessaged on economic issues, and Trump convinced people that they were buying into a basket of goods he never had any intention of delivering. They're still trying to claim people won't lose their coverage when ACA is repealed, because they're working a con.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Gunna have plenty of time for regrets later. Fallout doesn't kill fast.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Nobody is being absolved of responsibility or anything. It just looks dumb when you don't understand the people you're mocking, by claiming they had intentions they clearly don't. This happened because the Democrats were outmessaged on economic issues, and Trump convinced people that they were buying into a basket of goods he never had any intention of delivering. They're still trying to claim people won't lose their coverage when ACA is repealed, because they're working a con.

shut up commie

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry. Is this the "effective leftism" thread or the "post Trump voter tweets and laugh/cry at them" thread?

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Anyone who voted for Trump deserves to die in howling agony. They also deserve to be mercilessly mocked as they do so. Anyone who sympathizes with them deserves the same.

You cannot "educate" these subhumans because education is not something imposed by an outside force; you have to be an active participant in your education. Trying to "educate" a Trump supporter is like trying to calm down a violent abuser; it only makes them more violent and abusive.

gently caress every last one of them and anyone who loves them.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Slamhound posted:

Anyone who voted for Trump deserves to die in howling agony. They also deserve to be mercilessly mocked as they do so. Anyone who sympathizes with them deserves the same.

You cannot "educate" these subhumans because education is not something imposed by an outside force; you have to be an active participant in your education. Trying to "educate" a Trump supporter is like trying to calm down a violent abuser; it only makes them more violent and abusive.

:goonsay:

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

repostin' my fav: http://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2016/12/13/13848794/kentucky-obamacare-trump

quote:

“I guess I thought that, you know, he would not do this, he would not take health insurance away knowing it would affect so many peoples lives,” says Debbie Mills, an Obamacare enrollee who supported Trump. “I mean, what are you to do then if you cannot pay for insurance?”

quote:

Are you surprised how much Republicans are talking about repeal?.

No.

Did you expect — do you think they'll do it, or do you think it'll be too hard?.

I'm hoping that they don't, ’cause, I mean, what would they do then? Would this go away?

Yes, possibly..

The insurance?

It will go, if they repeal it. I mean, that's what they promised to do in so many elections.

Right ... so ... I don't know. ...

quote:

Our interview began to make her a bit nervous.

“You’re scaring me now on the insurance part,” she said. “I’m afraid now that the insurance is going to go away and we’re going to be up a creek.”

Now, before you start feeling too bad, be reminded that these people were at least partially voting to gently caress over people worse off than them,

quote:

Many expressed frustration that Obamacare plans cost way too much, that premiums and deductibles had spiraled out of control. And part of their anger was wrapped up in the idea that other people were getting even better, even cheaper benefits — and those other people did not deserve the help.

quote:

“They can go to the emergency room for a headache,” she says. “They’re going to the doctor for pills, and that’s what they’re on.”

She felt like this happened a lot to her: that she and her husband have worked most their lives but don’t seem to get nearly as much help as the poorer people she knows. She told a story about when she used to work as a school secretary: “They had a Christmas program. Some of the area programs would talk to teachers, and ask for a list of their poorest kids and get them clothes and toys and stuff. They’re not the ones who need help. They’re the ones getting the welfare and food stamps. I’m the one who is the working poor.”

Oller, the enrollment worker, expressed similar ideas the day we met.

“I really think Medicaid is good, but I’m really having a problem with the people that don’t want to work,” she said. “Us middle-class people are really, really upset about having to work constantly, and then these people are not responsible.”

gently caress 'em

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Slamhound posted:

Does this go for Clinton primary voters too? It's not like he got there alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Crocoswine posted:

gently caress 'em

The "middle class" is the worst class.