Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Step 1: find a chicken, make sure it is a chicken who has hopes and dreams for their next generation, stalk and observe that chicken for several weeks, learn its habits and behaviors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Step 2: observe the chicken's eggs. how do they look, feel, smell? don't steal one yet, you'll need an adequate decoy/replacement to leave behind when you finally do get that egg

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Step 3: Determine what type of material you will use for your decoy. will you whittle one from wood? what type of wood? will you model one from clay? paper mache? origami? do your research and be aware of climate conditions that may adversely affect your decoy.

Historical Wizards

Luvcow posted:

Step 3: Determine what type of material you will use for your decoy. will you whittle one from wood? what type of wood? will you model one from clay? paper mache? origami? do your research and be aware of climate conditions that may adversely affect your decoy.

I'm pretty sure you can buy that sort of thing, my grandfather had some for his pigeons.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Piso Mojado

For best egg results, incubate and hatch the egg. With careful culinary care, the egg will get feathers and grow big and become much tastier when fried.

City of Glompton

Piso Mojado posted:

For best egg results, incubate and hatch the egg. With careful culinary care, the egg will get feathers and grow big and become much tastier when fried.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

vanisher

Its important to weigh the pros and cons of any decision made against not only the gravity of the events but the impact of those events on the community in general. For the harshest lawbreakers, frying is an option available. But remember that the cost to the people for a fried egg versus an incarcerated egg is vastly higher, due to the lengthy and expensive appeals process.

Manifisto

step 0.5: is there even an egg? more than one? less than zero? how do you know? what makes you so sure? what makes you so goddamn sure mr. man?

that's what I thought. the first step in frying an egg is admitting you have a problem.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ok step one is being reevaluated

Robot Made of Meat

how is egge friyd?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you crack an egg in half enough times so as to have one single atom left to crack open this should produce enough heat to fry the egg

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

If you crack an egg in half enough times so as to have one single atom left to crack open this should produce enough heat to fry the egg

Alternative fact- nuclear power plants produce heat from all the eggs cracked open to make mass produced baked goods

Manifisto

step 288: try frying the egg in everything in the world except butter out of sheer obstinacy

Piso Mojado

day .006 - [thinking to myself] should I flip it? I should probably flip it. Maybe not though. Yeah definitely not ready to flip. *flips egg*

Ultra Spoot

Step 48: ask smash mouth man to eat the egg repeatedly

joke_explainer

steps to poaching an egg:

1) crack open egg

2) put egg in water

3) swirl water

4) egg comes apart

5) deny anything is wrong

6) become angry at the whole process, why the gently caress can't you just makes eggs in a dry pan like a normal person

7) attempt to reason with the situation: maybe you meant to make egg water soup

8) lose all hope

9) acceptance

Farecoal

There he go

Piso Mojado posted:

For best egg results, incubate and hatch the egg. With careful culinary care, the egg will get feathers and grow big and become your feathery companion

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
1) Buy pack of eggs
2) Keep luke warm, around 100f for 20 days.
3) Boil
4) Hear the chicken scream and scratch as they try to crawl out of the boiling shell!

<3 <3 Vanisher

the littlest prince

tell your friend steve he should break up with maxine. tell him she's not good for him. tell him he'll regret it a few years from now. tell him the kids will be ugly, the way his hooked nose will combine with her uneven eyebrows. come oooon, steve.

now enjoy your eggs as part of a complete breakfast.

Manifisto

Step .0001: so you're looking to terraform a barren planet into something that will one day be able to sustain egg-laying chickens. you will need: water (lots), star (friendly and the right distance away), panspermia (don't cheap out on this item, it'll only cost you in the end), time (more than you expect), evolution (I'd get the deluxe package if I were you). start by bombarding the planet's surface with asteroids, this isn't strictly necessary but you might as well have fun with it. combine other ingredients according to instructions on panspermia packaging. congratulations, you're on the road to chickens! or, you know, maybe chickenlike hyperlizards, or sentient egg-laying oozes or something.

the littlest prince

what's the boiling time for a hard boiled hyperlizard egg?

Manifisto

the littlest prince posted:

what's the boiling time for a hard boiled hyperlizard egg?

conveniently it is exactly equal to the time it takes an enraged hyperlizard hen to cover the distance of one mile with her giant claws fully extended

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
god spends an eternity before he creates the universe trying to get everything just right, lost in contemplation there is just one paradox that remains and threatens to delay creation forever...

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

god spends an eternity before he creates the universe trying to get everything just right, lost in contemplation there is just one paradox that remains and threatens to delay creation forever...

dear God:

egg

hth

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
op you forgot the butter! that makes em taste the very best

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

op you forgot the butter! that makes em taste the very best

all in due time, scientists are still working on the first step

Elusif

I wanna taste, the very best

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Elusif

Do rabbits come from eggs?

alnilam

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Do rabbits come from eggs?

No but i think bunnies do

Senior Management

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_a2t0ZfTs

:jerry:

Manifisto

apparently my brain is delicious

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

we are through the looking glass

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
What came first: the fried chicken or the fried egg?

LvK

FIVE STARS!!

HotSoapyBeard posted:

What came first: the fried chicken or the fried egg?

The white gravy

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
i once tried to fry an egg and I ended up locked in the trunk of my car, this is a dangerous thread

For the times that you want to go and bust rhymes real slow, i'll appear, slap you on the face, and enjoy the show. Oh, this dope nose.

Elusif

I have NEVER fried an egg, ever.

Manifisto

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I have NEVER fried an egg, ever.

don't sweat it dude, it'll happen eventually

♫ don't stop belieeeeeevin ♫

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

don't sweat it dude, it'll happen eventually

♫ don't stop belieeeeeevin ♫

♫ I believe I can fry ♫

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif

Some day the eggs are gonna rise up and fry all of you.

Artists, draw an egg army with ray guns.

• Locked thread