Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
"Reeves, bring me the eggs. Have they been painted with the proper sigils?"

"Yes, my lord, it took six attempts, but I believe they are ready for the Ritual."

Lord Stonewell meticulously examined the egg, nodding with approval.

"Let us begin, Reeves. We have little time left."

Stonewell had spent a year studying the Ritual and gathering the necessary materials. A non-stick skillet, canola oil, a spotted spatula, paper towels, salt, pepper, unknown spices and of course, the Perfect Eggs, which among other rituals had to lay alone in a cellar for an entire, cloudless day. And since the ritual could only be completed within two hours of a blue moon's dawn, nothing could be left to chance. Salt lined the glass cooker, incense filled the kitchen. All doubt was purged from Stonewell's mind.

After an agonizing effort, Stonewell glanced upon his creation and smiled, warping into a near maniacal grin.

"Yes, haha, yes. Eggs. Sunny-Side up."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread