Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

step 0.5: is there even an egg? more than one? less than zero? how do you know? what makes you so sure? what makes you so goddamn sure mr. man?

that's what I thought. the first step in frying an egg is admitting you have a problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

step 288: try frying the egg in everything in the world except butter out of sheer obstinacy

Manifisto

Step .0001: so you're looking to terraform a barren planet into something that will one day be able to sustain egg-laying chickens. you will need: water (lots), star (friendly and the right distance away), panspermia (don't cheap out on this item, it'll only cost you in the end), time (more than you expect), evolution (I'd get the deluxe package if I were you). start by bombarding the planet's surface with asteroids, this isn't strictly necessary but you might as well have fun with it. combine other ingredients according to instructions on panspermia packaging. congratulations, you're on the road to chickens! or, you know, maybe chickenlike hyperlizards, or sentient egg-laying oozes or something.

Manifisto

the littlest prince posted:

what's the boiling time for a hard boiled hyperlizard egg?

conveniently it is exactly equal to the time it takes an enraged hyperlizard hen to cover the distance of one mile with her giant claws fully extended

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

god spends an eternity before he creates the universe trying to get everything just right, lost in contemplation there is just one paradox that remains and threatens to delay creation forever...

dear God:

egg

hth

Manifisto

apparently my brain is delicious

Manifisto

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I have NEVER fried an egg, ever.

don't sweat it dude, it'll happen eventually

♫ don't stop belieeeeeevin ♫

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

School Nickname posted:

"Reeves, bring me the eggs. Have they been painted with the proper sigils?"

"Yes, my lord, it took six attempts, but I believe they are ready for the Ritual."

Lord Stonewell meticulously examined the egg, nodding with approval.

"Let us begin, Reeves. We have little time left."

Stonewell had spent a year studying the Ritual and gathering the necessary materials. A non-stick skillet, canola oil, a spotted spatula, paper towels, salt, pepper, unknown spices and of course, the Perfect Eggs, which among other rituals had to lay alone in a cellar for an entire, cloudless day. And since the ritual could only be completed within two hours of a blue moon's dawn, nothing could be left to chance. Salt lined the glass cooker, incense filled the kitchen. All doubt was purged from Stonewell's mind.

After an agonizing effort, Stonewell glanced upon his creation and smiled, warping into a near maniacal grin.

"Yes, haha, yes. Eggs. Sunny-Side up."

• Locked thread