Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

• if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.
  • if you are donating and want this gangtag, quote this post.

mormonpartyboat posted:

fuckin slowpokes

:rip: bad hombres

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

• if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.
:siren: :siren:

ScrubLeague posted:

I did this earlier in the day

Gimme dat

TMonsta
May 10, 2011

Al! posted:

hi gang, the wonderful mariana horchata produced this wonderful tag as a donation incentive so you can rep yer teen vogue leanings to the rest of the forums

this will replace your other gang tags cuz once you get jumped in ur in for life haha jk idgaf its just yer not really supposed to have a big stack of gangtags cuz it annoys people.

so heres what you do if you want the gangtag:

if you dont do either of those, i'll just assume you dont want the gangtag even if you say "i want the gangtag in your post."

i'll try to get on these asap but theres two things that need to happen: my lazy rear end has to request them and then they have to get approved so it might be a few days.

I want a gang tag!!

TMonsta posted:

Set up a monthly $10 donation. It's going to be a long four years.

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

hi gang, the wonderful mariana horchata produced this wonderful tag as a donation incentive so you can rep yer teen vogue leanings to the rest of the forums

this will replace your other gang tags cuz once you get jumped in ur in for life haha jk idgaf its just yer not really supposed to have a big stack of gangtags cuz it annoys people.

if you dont do either of those, i'll just assume you dont want the gangtag even if you say "i want the gangtag in your post."

i'll try to get on these asap but theres two things that need to happen: my lazy rear end has to request them and then they have to get approved so it might be a few days.

fleshweasel posted:

Here's my part.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Al! posted:

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Modus Pwnens posted:

I did $120 last night and tweeted it at Sia and Rosie O'Donnell who are doing matching donations.

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

BrownieMinusEye posted:

50 bucks donated!

Al! posted:

laugh and grow fat
Jan 20, 2007

Al! posted:

Running this into the ground.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Al! posted:

Dali Parton posted:

this ACLU thing has been like the only political highlight since the devil took office. Here's some comparative chump change but whatever!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im pleased that u all like my werk and i hope it helps raise a few extra bucks for the real patriots in this country and the fine work they do... :patriot:

P.S. gently caress sessions and mcconnell can eat his poo poo - vy glad this morning that they apparently played themselves w/r/t this, gently caress'em

Modus Pwnens posted:

I did $120 last night and tweeted it at Sia and Rosie O'Donnell who are doing matching donations.

also this is a brilliant idea rn if ur on twitter (im not) go 4 it!

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 18:19 on Feb 8, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Ok, I've requested title changes for everyone so far, this post marks my place. next stop is to wait for approval but keep those requests rolling in cuz im gonna keep requesting them for donors that want em (you dont have to go back to the first one, you can just quote this post and your donation)

Al! has issued a correction as of 20:24 on Feb 8, 2017

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Al! posted:

Ok, I've requested title changes for everyone so far, this post marks my place. next stop is to wait for approval but keep those requests rolling in cuz im gonna keep requesting them for donors that want em (you dont have to go back to the first one, you can just quote this post)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

and your donation sulk jeezy creezy u goons im tellin ya!!!!!

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
yess I love it

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope

Al! posted:

Cool yes please thanks!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mrbass21
Feb 1, 2009

Al! posted:

mrbass21 posted:

Keep up the good work!

Please, God, give me the gang tag!

mrbass21 has issued a correction as of 23:16 on Feb 10, 2017

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

poo poo I didn't know about this thread, I donated $50 over the holidays, gently caress conservatives

Al! posted:

gnarly tag yes please

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

Ok, I've requested title changes for everyone so far, this post marks my place. next stop is to wait for approval but keep those requests rolling in cuz im gonna keep requesting them for donors that want em (you dont have to go back to the first one, you can just quote this post and your donation)

Thanks Al!

:hai:

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 17:53 on Feb 9, 2017

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

First, let's hug all the lawyers.

Al! posted:

boethius posted:

In for $20 monthly. gently caress that guy.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Al! posted:

Concerned Citizen posted:

my modest commitment for the next 4 years (inshallah)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
also if anybody has twitter pls tweet @teenvogue with my fanart and telling them how great of an example they are setting for the youth of today - or :same: if ur trying to get someone famous to match $$$ since apparently that's a thing according to some itt...i wanna see Sia/Rosie/Cher/Leia/Grimes/Lavren/Winona retweet the tag - i dont ask for much but that would make my day and id try my best to return the favor somehow if so :q:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PMhzBjtR8

<-- :hai:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UGtlUMMkOU

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 18:13 on Feb 9, 2017

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Al! posted:

I want that Gangtag Signed up for a monthly donation and sick of being a bad hombre

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

e. never mind

100 degrees Calcium has issued a correction as of 21:34 on Feb 10, 2017

burning swine
May 26, 2004

I did a thing

($35.31)

"i want the gangtag in your post"

Al! posted:

burning swine has issued a correction as of 23:16 on Feb 10, 2017

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
"i want the gangtag in your post."

Al! posted:

The Glumslinger posted:

I signed myself up for $20 monthly

I'll dig up the email they sent me if needed

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
Donated to my home state homies

I signed up for the volunteer list a few months ago and it's been v rewarding

I want that gang tag even if it clashes hardcore with Bucket kitty

Iucounu
May 12, 2007

Iucounu posted:

Just gave $10 monthly recurring

Al! posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ok!!! done up to here

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Al! posted:

I long for social standing.

Pancakes posted:

In case there was any doubt that the thread would get you to $1,000, consider it done.

http://imgur.com/a/o43fE

Even setting aside my general love of the ACLU, my brother-in-law is a Pakistani Muslim. This horrorshow is not representative of my values or what I want for my country.

Edit: Tinypic messing up apparently. Oh well, imgur it is. I'm better at throwing cash to the ACLU than I am at posting images. I donated $1,000.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Al! posted:

YO I would like a gangtag

Kedzie
Dec 13, 2004

they all float down here
I set up a $10 monthly donation. I want the ACLU to corncob Trump in court at every opportunity.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Al! posted:

I started donating monthly back in November, gimme dat tag

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

If you guys need some more reason to donate:

Humble bundle is letting you send part of the proceeds to the ACLU (among others) and will match donations up to a certain amount:

https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Al! posted:

o poo poo i never posted my monhthly donation

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Al! posted:

:getin:

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Can't believe I donated 50$ to the ACLU and didn't even get a gangtag before Trump ended the world in atomic fire. Sad!

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Nitrousoxide posted:

If you guys need some more reason to donate:

Humble bundle is letting you send part of the proceeds to the ACLU (among others) and will match donations up to a certain amount:

https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom

I was gonna post this, would throwing all $30 to the ACLU matter for this thread? if so I can go find my receipt when I get home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sandweed posted:

Can't believe I donated 50$ to the ACLU and didn't even get a gangtag before Trump ended the world in atomic fire. Sad!

ya ya happy belated valentines day, I'm done up to here.

Celery Jello posted:

I was gonna post this, would throwing all $30 to the ACLU matter for this thread? if so I can go find my receipt when I get home

yeah thats fine with me

• Locked thread