Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

ya ya happy belated valentines day, I'm done up to here.

yeah thats fine with me

okay cool, it turns out it doesn't specify where i put the money so the best i can say is scout's honor i put all $30 to the aclu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Al! posted:

:siren: :siren:

hi gang, the wonderful mariana horchata produced this wonderful tag as a donation incentive so you can rep yer teen vogue leanings to the rest of the forums

this will replace your other gang tags cuz once you get jumped in ur in for life haha jk idgaf its just yer not really supposed to have a big stack of gangtags cuz it annoys people.

so heres what you do if you want the gangtag:

• if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.
  • if you are donating and want this gangtag, quote this post.

if you dont do either of those, i'll just assume you dont want the gangtag even if you say "i want the gangtag in your post."

i'll try to get on these asap but theres two things that need to happen: my lazy rear end has to request them and then they have to get approved so it might be a few days.

Sure, why not.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
I started giving to the ACLU after the travel ban. Is there a good environmental charity to donate to to fight the new EPA guy?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
I just donated to my regional, state, and national parks, and the sierra club :shrug:

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

hi gang, the wonderful mariana horchata produced this wonderful tag as a donation incentive so you can rep yer teen vogue leanings to the rest of the forums

this will replace your other gang tags cuz once you get jumped in ur in for life haha jk idgaf its just yer not really supposed to have a big stack of gangtags cuz it annoys people.

• if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.

if you dont do either of those, i'll just assume you dont want the gangtag even if you say "i want the gangtag in your post."

i'll try to get on these asap but theres two things that need to happen: my lazy rear end has to request them and then they have to get approved so it might be a few days.

TwoQuestions
Aug 26, 2011

Al! posted:

I bought the Humble Freedom Bundle, and set up a $10 monthly donation a few days after the election. Doing my part to smash fascism.

Proof:

TwoQuestions has issued a correction as of 21:30 on Feb 19, 2017

Rebochan
Feb 2, 2006

Take my evolution

Al! posted:

I donated during the travel ban, donated again during the Humble Bundle, and then realized I have secure finances again so I set up a monthly donation on top of all that. Good work, guys.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Al! posted:

if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.

End of Life Guy posted:

Here's what I had left after giving my nephew who is escaping a cult $300 for his 18th BDay.

(My sis joined a cult, raised her kids in the cult, they've one by one moved away on their 18th birthdays. It's another cool thing these hip young kids are doing these days)

All the cool kids have gang tags

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
done up to here

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Yet another great reason why u should throw ur spare cash at the ACLU

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-dog-idUSKBN1611Y6

:unsmith:

ppl that have issue with this to begin with are the ones that should be getting tossed out of the country right now...

also to whoever keeps tweeting my tag @teenvogue :tipshat:

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 23:31 on Feb 22, 2017

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I have been giving money to the ACLU for like 10 years but I would donate special if I could get instead of a grenade for personal reasons.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hakimashou posted:

I have been giving money to the ACLU for like 10 years but I would donate special if I could get instead of a grenade for personal reasons.

im afraid i dont have that power..... yet :unsmigghh:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

also to whoever keeps tweeting my tag @teenvogue :tipshat:

I did that once it was good

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Al! posted:

quote="Yossarian-22" post="468863867"]

I also bought Kentucky Route Zero for $12.50, bringing my total up to $62.50. http://kotaku.com/dots-games-asks-players-to-donate-to-aclu-in-light-of-t-1791754470
[/quote]

Tag pls!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I escalated to a 5 USD/month donation, because jesus loving christ Trump really does not let up does he. gently caress Sessions with a baseball bat, too.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Don't just stand there, let's get to it~
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it!

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 19:42 on Feb 26, 2017

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

Will bump up the monthly payment in a few months

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i'm just popping in to say that International Rescue Committee is a good donation too

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Pomp posted:

i'm just popping in to say that International Rescue Committee is a good donation too

agreeing with this

WHR 49.5
Oct 21, 2012

Al! posted:

The ACLU is rad.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

What the gently caress

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pinboard/status/837013211828240384

I love the Pinboard guy but this was very rude!!!!

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
nvm

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Al! posted:

I've had a recurring donation going for over a decade now, I think I can justify claiming a gangtag.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Al! posted:

Augus posted:

gotta pay for it
better to send more money to the ACLU instead tbqh

edit: Changed my mind, donated $35

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ok gang, sorry for the delay. done up to here.

nice blotter sheet, when are you gonna mail me some

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

new eo means aclu needs more money to fight it! i promise to get off my rear end and do a full tally this week and also donate myself now that the quarter is nearly over and i know i have the money to donate without breaking the bank

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

financially racist posted:

new eo means aclu needs more money to fight it! i promise to get off my rear end and do a full tally this week and also donate myself now that the quarter is nearly over and i know i have the money to donate without breaking the bank

nice i was wondering when u would come back and say this...ty and no doubt will the bit of book-keeping prob result in more $$$ so JUST DO IT (please it would be appreciated)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

once you have a count, pm me and i'll update the thread title

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

Updated my avatar, lost gang tag, figure why not donate again?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

TOTAL SO FAR (COMBINED): 12635.69

ONE-TIME: 11640.69
code:
Lemming 500
Fidel Castronaut 25
Nitrousoxide 100
triple sulk 100
Augus 10
anime was right 50
Elitist Bitch 20
Powered Descent 50
Buhbuhj 25
Augus 35
Fallen Hamprince 20
Leviathan 100
Christina Arugula 35
Regis Christ 20
BrownieMinusEye 50
cyphr555 100
change my name 10
Everything Burrito 50
mrbass21 100
Digital Jedi 20
mormonpartyboat 1000
large oblate cat 12
Sardonik 50
electricHyena 35
slave to my cravings 100
Bass Bottles 35
clai44 100
bloodychill 50
Jonas Albrecht 5
DeadlyMuffin 250
Weeping Wound 20
End of Life Guy 35
gradenko_2000 10
ScrubLeague 50
Trumps Baby Hands 5
mintskoal 1000
Pollyanna 100
Police Academy III 300
Chimp_On_Stilts 50
skaboomizzy 20
Modus Pwnens 120
akadajet 219
HailHorrorHail 420.69
mrmcd 200
Cough Drop The Beat 35
thetedster 20
Blatzmobile 250
MShadowy 15
Motivational Subwoofer 50
Sono 100
Duscat 1000
Yossarian-22 50
Several Goblins 10
Pancakes 1000
TracerBullet 100
Dragomorph 10
buglord 15
hungry for crepes n poo poo 10
Vincent Van Goatse 50
Salvor_Hardin 100
Snowmankilla 35
alnilam 100
Senf 20
jerry seinfel 50
huge pile of hamburger 25
CortezFantastic 35
Relentlessboredomm 50
DMCrimson 75
Happy Noodle Boy 50
cheese eats mouse 15
a helpful bear 100
Eebiko 35
Mariana Horchata 100
break-up breakdown 100
LegionAreI 100
devtesla 69
Myron Baloney 25
Colonel Corazon 50
Senf 25
Baller Ina 100
isk 20
docbeard 25
Battlegoat 1000
Higgy 35
Sono 500
FoxTerrier 10
lancemantis 50
Snowmankilla 35
TracerBullet 100
Rip_Van_Winkle 50
COACHS SPORT BAR 35.31
Defenestration 20
freckle 35
Sandweed 50
Tricky 69.69
Celery Jello 30
Saint_Rukus 35
Mariana Horchata 100
Confounding Factor 10
WHR 49.5 10
Saint_Rukus 35
brugroffil 50
RECURRING: 995
code:
Lemming 50
The Glumslinger 20
mastajake 15
FAUXTON 30
cyphr555 20
Mumbling 10
speng31b 15
pick up the pace 20
f#a# 20
Concerned Citizen 15
FCKGW 20
blue squares 40
Mort 20
Defiance Industries 10
rabble rabble 20
deathbysnusnu 50
Vaminn 25
Hilbert Spaceship 40
TMonsta 10
Elder Postsman 10
nachos 30
clockworx 50
Delzuma 10
World War Mammories 20
punch drunk 15
Minty 10
Knockknees 20
C-Euro 20
Rex-Goliath 20
Clyfe 20
ihatepants 30
Senf 20
Turnquiet 10
there wolf lmao 25
jisforjosh 40
Raldan 15
boethius 20
Drunk Theory 20
Iucounu 10
fleshweasel 15
Uranium 235 10
freezepops 30
laugh and grow fat 10
LionYeti 10
Kedzie 10
Stroop There It Is 5
bump_fn 25
Inkel 10
TwoQuestions 10
Rebochan 10
gradenko_2000 5

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

And finally

Al! posted:

which brings our monthlies over 1000 :toot:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

since i bitch about whats happening down south so much i might as well help do something about it

make me a teen dream

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

done up to here

TOTAL SO FAR (COMBINED): 12635.69

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

done up to here

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea wicked good werk everyone itt, so pleased to contribute and do my part

thank you for the tally as well OP

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Lemming 500
Fidel Castronaut 25
Nitrousoxide 100
triple sulk 100
Augus 10
anime was right 50
Elitist Bitch 20
Powered Descent 50
Buhbuhj 25
Augus 35

Small error here, I only donated once, the $35 one.
I donated an additional :10bux: just now in order to correct this error.

Augus has issued a correction as of 17:50 on Mar 17, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
just got my first thank you letter in the mail - about a month and a half after the first donation, so im guessing they must be fkn stacked and raking it in right now and im glad of it because so far imho some of the most effective ppl w/r/t telling trump and co. to get fkd have been the lawyers and the liberal activist and/or :obama: judges so keep up the good werk and if there's any of u itt u have my utmost respect, thank u for ur service to this great nation! :h: :patriot: :homebrew:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

GigaPeon posted:

I started giving to the ACLU after the travel ban. Is there a good environmental charity to donate to to fight the new EPA guy?

Wow, no one answered this? The NRDC, or Natural Resources Defense Council, is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Al! posted:

• Locked thread