Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I did this earlier in the day

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
:thunk:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The ACLU will inevitably take a stance you don't like because it doesn't fall in line with your politics. They provide legal defense for pedophiles and terrorists, because ensuring everyone receives the proper legal treatment is just as important as making sure you have the right to say TRUMP SUCKS AND IS BAD on the internet.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

• if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.
  • if you are donating and want this gangtag, quote this post.
:siren: :siren:

ScrubLeague posted:

I did this earlier in the day

Gimme dat

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

also to whoever keeps tweeting my tag @teenvogue :tipshat:

I did that once it was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
If you got an extra $100 around for the ACLU, you can get a pink Spalding racquetball signed by Richard Schiff like from The West Wing. I got one cuz I think that's a cool thing to have.

• Locked thread