Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
do the ACLU membership cards still have ur constitutional rights printed on the back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lfInFVPkQs

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
told a non goon friend to donate to ACLU this morning while commiserating via text and they said they already had signed up for a monthly donation

:radcat:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

:siren: :siren:

hi gang, the wonderful mariana horchata produced this wonderful tag as a donation incentive so you can rep yer teen vogue leanings to the rest of the forums

this will replace your other gang tags cuz once you get jumped in ur in for life haha jk idgaf its just yer not really supposed to have a big stack of gangtags cuz it annoys people.

so heres what you do if you want the gangtag:

• if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.
  • if you are donating and want this gangtag, quote this post.

if you dont do either of those, i'll just assume you dont want the gangtag even if you say "i want the gangtag in your post."

i'll try to get on these asap but theres two things that need to happen: my lazy rear end has to request them and then they have to get approved so it might be a few days.

:siren: :siren:

felt m8

you know what to do - switch my nasty woman for a teen vogue por favor

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807854&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=5#post468886887

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 18:49 on Feb 7, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im pleased that u all like my werk and i hope it helps raise a few extra bucks for the real patriots in this country and the fine work they do... :patriot:

P.S. gently caress sessions and mcconnell can eat his poo poo - vy glad this morning that they apparently played themselves w/r/t this, gently caress'em

Modus Pwnens posted:

I did $120 last night and tweeted it at Sia and Rosie O'Donnell who are doing matching donations.

also this is a brilliant idea rn if ur on twitter (im not) go 4 it!

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 18:19 on Feb 8, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

Ok, I've requested title changes for everyone so far, this post marks my place. next stop is to wait for approval but keep those requests rolling in cuz im gonna keep requesting them for donors that want em (you dont have to go back to the first one, you can just quote this post and your donation)

Thanks Al!

:hai:

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 17:53 on Feb 9, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
also if anybody has twitter pls tweet @teenvogue with my fanart and telling them how great of an example they are setting for the youth of today - or :same: if ur trying to get someone famous to match $$$ since apparently that's a thing according to some itt...i wanna see Sia/Rosie/Cher/Leia/Grimes/Lavren/Winona retweet the tag - i dont ask for much but that would make my day and id try my best to return the favor somehow if so :q:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PMhzBjtR8

<-- :hai:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UGtlUMMkOU

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 18:13 on Feb 9, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Yet another great reason why u should throw ur spare cash at the ACLU

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-dog-idUSKBN1611Y6

:unsmith:

ppl that have issue with this to begin with are the ones that should be getting tossed out of the country right now...

also to whoever keeps tweeting my tag @teenvogue :tipshat:

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 23:31 on Feb 22, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Don't just stand there, let's get to it~
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it!

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 19:42 on Feb 26, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

financially racist posted:

new eo means aclu needs more money to fight it! i promise to get off my rear end and do a full tally this week and also donate myself now that the quarter is nearly over and i know i have the money to donate without breaking the bank

nice i was wondering when u would come back and say this...ty and no doubt will the bit of book-keeping prob result in more $$$ so JUST DO IT (please it would be appreciated)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

done up to here

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea wicked good werk everyone itt, so pleased to contribute and do my part

thank you for the tally as well OP

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
just got my first thank you letter in the mail - about a month and a half after the first donation, so im guessing they must be fkn stacked and raking it in right now and im glad of it because so far imho some of the most effective ppl w/r/t telling trump and co. to get fkd have been the lawyers and the liberal activist and/or :obama: judges so keep up the good werk and if there's any of u itt u have my utmost respect, thank u for ur service to this great nation! :h: :patriot: :homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Oneiros posted:

This is great! This thread is great! Y'all are great!

I setup a recurring donation back in February. The specific amount wasn't intended, $416.67 just seemed wrong and I just needed to round it a bit... :ohdear:

Nice

:tipshat:

I'm now a card carrying member btw, obviously... How else do u think i got off?

just PM a friendly mod for prompt service, i love my TV gangtag and have high expectations for the nextgen

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 16:49 on Jun 20, 2017

• Locked thread