Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
:siren: :siren:

hi gang, the wonderful mariana horchata produced this wonderful tag as a donation incentive so you can rep yer teen vogue leanings to the rest of the forums

this will replace your other gang tags cuz once you get jumped in ur in for life haha jk idgaf its just yer not really supposed to have a big stack of gangtags cuz it annoys people.

so heres what you do if you want the gangtag:

• if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.
  • if you are donating and want this gangtag, quote this post.

if you dont do either of those, i'll just assume you dont want the gangtag even if you say "i want the gangtag in your post."

i'll try to get on these asap but theres two things that need to happen: my lazy rear end has to request them and then they have to get approved so it might be a few days.

:siren: :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ok, I've requested title changes for everyone so far, this post marks my place. next stop is to wait for approval but keep those requests rolling in cuz im gonna keep requesting them for donors that want em (you dont have to go back to the first one, you can just quote this post and your donation)

Al! has issued a correction as of 20:24 on Feb 8, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

and your donation sulk jeezy creezy u goons im tellin ya!!!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ok!!! done up to here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sandweed posted:

Can't believe I donated 50$ to the ACLU and didn't even get a gangtag before Trump ended the world in atomic fire. Sad!

ya ya happy belated valentines day, I'm done up to here.

Celery Jello posted:

I was gonna post this, would throwing all $30 to the ACLU matter for this thread? if so I can go find my receipt when I get home

yeah thats fine with me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

done up to here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hakimashou posted:

I have been giving money to the ACLU for like 10 years but I would donate special if I could get instead of a grenade for personal reasons.

im afraid i dont have that power..... yet :unsmigghh:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ok gang, sorry for the delay. done up to here.

nice blotter sheet, when are you gonna mail me some

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

financially racist posted:

new eo means aclu needs more money to fight it! i promise to get off my rear end and do a full tally this week and also donate myself now that the quarter is nearly over and i know i have the money to donate without breaking the bank

once you have a count, pm me and i'll update the thread title

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

done up to here

financially racist posted:

TOTAL SO FAR (COMBINED): 12635.69

ONE-TIME: 11640.69

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hi i forgot this thread existed but i've added tags to you two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh geez i feel like a heel for not doi g this sooner but i no longer can hand out gangtags. right now your best bet is probably sending a pm to logikv9. i however would encourage people to instead donate to planned parenthood, as that thread has a new gangtag in the works

• Locked thread