Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
Just signed up for a 25 monthly donation. I was arrested twice on false charges during the occupy protests and the ACLU provided lawyers for me both times and got me off Scot-free. Feels good to give back to an organization working hard to protect the civil liberties of Americans and non-Americans alike!

You guys require proof to get added to the roster? I can get it I'm just phone post in at work so I'll have to upload my confirmation later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread