Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Donated $100. Will set up a monthly donation once financial situation stabilizes, wife lost her job on Monday. I still get paid software money but need to let the budget shake out a bit first.

pancake rabbit has issued a correction as of 04:52 on Jan 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Al! posted:

:siren: :siren:

hi gang, the wonderful mariana horchata produced this wonderful tag as a donation incentive so you can rep yer teen vogue leanings to the rest of the forums

this will replace your other gang tags cuz once you get jumped in ur in for life haha jk idgaf its just yer not really supposed to have a big stack of gangtags cuz it annoys people.

so heres what you do if you want the gangtag:

• if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.
  • if you are donating and want this gangtag, quote this post.

if you dont do either of those, i'll just assume you dont want the gangtag even if you say "i want the gangtag in your post."

i'll try to get on these asap but theres two things that need to happen: my lazy rear end has to request them and then they have to get approved so it might be a few days.

:siren: :siren:

cyphr555 posted:

Donated $100. Will set up a monthly donation once financial situation stabilizes, wife lost her job on Monday. I still get paid software money but need to let the budget shake out a bit first.

• Locked thread