Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Here's what I had left after giving my nephew who is escaping a cult $300 for his 18th BDay.

(My sis joined a cult, raised her kids in the cult, they've one by one moved away on their 18th birthdays. It's another cool thing these hip young kids are doing these days)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Al! posted:

if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.

End of Life Guy posted:

Here's what I had left after giving my nephew who is escaping a cult $300 for his 18th BDay.

(My sis joined a cult, raised her kids in the cult, they've one by one moved away on their 18th birthdays. It's another cool thing these hip young kids are doing these days)

All the cool kids have gang tags

• Locked thread