Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Well, ok (sounds fun actually), but I would give them money if I could; every time I look into I see that the claws of cable TV packaging still clutch boxing ppv, at least around here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's amazing.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Uh dont listen to them your google doc sounds amazing and I will return to your OP multiple times over the next three years the 2019 thread is up.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's funny that, when I saw "bareknuckle" my first thought was "savage stunt for people who just want to see blood" and it took a moment for the followup thought of "well now, isn't there an argument that the lack of padding actually makes it safer by reducing repeat concussions?"
Still, no one with prospects would do this if obly because of the increased chance of hand injuries, no?