Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
He's a better title challenger than punching bag Brazeale or a washed up Fury at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
get practicing your Sweet Caroline

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Would love to have eavesdropped on the Wilder - Gazza conversation

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
I can only hope that Fury was just getting the rounds in and hiding his true power level

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
I sometimes think about the guy that fought him before Joshua and how his ACL totally collapsed early in the fight, costing him a 5 million dollar payday. Boxing is a cruel sport.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
No idea why Crawford always gets ranked top 3 p4p when his best win is Viktor Postol.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

It’s because he’s conquered two divisions fighting thoroughly decent guys without looking even a shade less than dominant the entire time

"decent" is fairly generous for guys like Julius Indongo and Jeff Horn

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
I'm glad a hammered Errol Spence shares my views on Crawford's resume

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
shame Povetkin isn't a few years younger, he's a stylistic nightmare for both Joshua and Wilder (as in, he can actually box)

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
It's only not a robbery if you ignore the context of the first fight, the events leading up to the second fight, Canelo's whole career and the economics of boxing. GGG got hustled out of his belts.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Yeah it’s more that ESPN, PBC and DAZN are upping their investments and HBO don’t want to compete. More money saved for Game of Thrones.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Feel bad for Groves, too many wars, always preferred his style to high guard plodders like Callum

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
What a mismatch. Fielding was passed over as a WBSS reserve in favour of a kickboxer. And they'll market that belt like it means anything...

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
With this guy and Indongo I think there must be a Namibian Frank Warren out there that's tight with the WBO

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Josh Taylor - Regis Prograis is the best potential fight in boxing that nobody will know about

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
love how Sky interviewed at length a guy who had been sparked out 5 minutes before, he kissed and embraced Usyk about four times because he had forgotten he'd already done it

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

willie_dee posted:

Who you guys got Wilder Vs Fury? Everyone here in the UK is certain Fury is going to win.

I wouldn't say that, we all saw how he was morbidly obese 18 months ago...

The only question for me is if Wilder is so technically poor he can't set his feet and land a clean punch against even a shot Fury.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

Troy Queef posted:

(It’s because he’s white, or at least white enough)

yes, it's a shame poor Anthony Joshua has to toil in obscurity in the shadow of the Great White Hope

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
now he's shown he's still got it, would love to see Fury go up against Anthony Joshua the Matchroom machine, if only for the press conferences

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
I've always hated how a feeling out round in the 1st where nothing happens carries the same weight as complete domination without a knockdown in a later round. However there's no way to change that without encouraging more 10-10 rounds, which would increase the scope for corruption.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
yet another Crawford soft touch

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Gervonta Davis at 130 is the fight to make

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
congratulations Canelo on beating the 5th best British super middleweight

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
as a true connoisseur of the sweet science I watched Frampton Warrington instead

that's about the 4th time in a row I've written off Warrington and he's proved me wrong, might be the 5th if he fights Oscar Valdez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Hate to be too cynical but I believe bad judging is not the result of incompetence

Teddy Atlas makes a good analogy about the owner of the New York Yankees taking all the officials out for a meal and paying for their accommodation and expenses just before they play in World Series...that's basically what happens with boxing judges