Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Eubank being far too cocky for a guy who hasn't put the other guy down yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Why do I get so hyped for these Wolf tickets?!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nCBN7aiW3U

"ALL OF THESE loving RETARDS KNOW IT AS WELL"

ahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0MvDqSG_-Q

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Haye put out rumours he was pulling out to frustrate Bellew, he's so devious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTeZ4mLLlik

Haha "Spent it all on your mum!"

Such a cheeky chappie.

TUNE IN THIS SATURDAY FOLKS

willie_dee fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Mar 2, 2017

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I dont know how you guys are not hyped for it, not on a sporting level, but on a personal level, its been sold so well!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I wonder how much he is getting paid...

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
The pub I'm in is my regular for boxing and it is loving rammed the most I've ever seen it by a long long way for this fight.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
This is incredible

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
It's incredible, more than I could of ever asked for.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Massive upset, incredible

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
How can you be complaining about Haye Vs Bellew, it was incredible drama, I loved it!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Thrifting Day! posted:

Haye-Bellew if you fancy an insight into what Saturday morning at 3am in Most parts of the UK looks like.

It was incredible.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Anyone excited about the HW fight tonight?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Can someone explain to me why Vlad didn't throw this again

https://gfycat.com/UniformLastAlleycat

during rounds 8 9 and 10, and instead relied upon a decent jab to score points, and a crazy leaping left hook. The big right is far more accurate and straight.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Cause he dumb, an idiot

Really though?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Pretty glad I didn't stay up and watch this from what you guys are posting

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Troy Queef posted:

please, Canelo vs GGG Big Drama Show, be somewhere that I can afford to go to, because I WILL want to see this fight and buy this shirt
[url]https://twitter.com/DuranSports/status/523644253889503232]

Is Canelo not universally loved in Mexico like Pac in the Philippines?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWByFxDF5ls/?hl=en

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

He's such a fat poo poo prick.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/RigoElChacal305/status/900136782133567488

Bants

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

First episode of GGG-Canelo 24/7 is up

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

MOTHER FUCKERS

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

That is an amazing t shirt.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Amazing

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Why are we not doing Joshua Vs Wilder?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
https://www.facebook.com/bronzebomber/videos/858301001001613/

Deontay is upset

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

No chance in hell of Eddie Hearn putting his golden goose in danger.

He put Tony Bellew in against a very dangerous heavy weight in David Haye, and it was an amazing fight.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

Hahaha no it wasn't it was bellew racing David Hayes body to see who could take out David Haye first and bellew lost. It was an embarrassing, excruciating spectacle unless you hate David Haye.

It was an intense race all the same, not many people go up to Heavy Weight against respected HW contenders and survive just over personal beef.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I was emotionally invested in that fight. I really enjoyed it.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Bellew wants to fight Tyson Fury and Hearn says they're talking to make it happen.

That size difference will be obscene.

This owns

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Oh poo poo, we can watch this for free on the BTSport streamer in the UK, just a heads up UK goons. Wonder who sorted out that deal!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

thehappyprince posted:

oh word? how does this work

No idea, but its showing up as a clickable channel on their website when you log on like 1, 2, 3, Boxnation

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

R. Mute posted:

Speaking of, what was up with Wilder's entrance last night? Tragic.

He seemed to be proud of it and Lil Kim.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Anyone else excited for Joshua vs Parker?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Should I do a thread for this then?

Ill subscribe to it for sure.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
My friends have offered me a ticket and take me across the bridge tonight but I don't like the crowds and drama at fights and unless you are ring side you can't really see any where near as good as watching on the TV.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Agreed, roiding is deplorable against someone who isn't, in combat sports.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
This makes me happy.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

butros posted:

Work your way through this list on Youtube, about 90% of the fights listed in the OP are on there in decent quality.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/421fdq/the_greatest_sport_on_earth_a_guide_to_the_best/

Thanks for this, I remember watching Legendary Nights Hagler Vs Hearns and it was fantastic.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

The SituAsian posted:

I was just checking the schedule and saw that Haye-Bellew 2 is on Saturday. What the poo poo? I haven't seen a drat thing about this fight.

It's being advertised quite heavily here. Really looking forward to it, the first was a blast.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Yea, I'm not ashamed to admit that the first was one of the most fun I've ever had watching boxing. Bellew was a massive underdog and I didn't care about either fighter so I loved cheering him on. Turns out he's quite a charismatic and intelligent chap as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

the first one was an absolute farce but i couldn't look away and that counts for something

Why was it a farce? I thought it was brilliant.